trial day 42: the defense continues its case in chief #127

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, JA looks like a crazy old woman. They call the break, the judge calls counsel up to her and JA is left alone at the desk, straightening papers, shuffling them around, putting them back with this moronic smile on her face. She is clearly a lunatic.

Jodi LIED about some rainbow-colored unicorn flying into the restaurant to tell her that Travis was seeing Another woman. She had to lie to cover up the REAL way in which she found this out... by stalking, snooping, hacking, spying.

You don't find this significant?

:banghead:

Does this "expert" not remember the defendant telling her that Travis was masturbating to pictures of little boys on the computer and then when it was proven there were no pictures of little boys on his computer she changed her story to regular pictures? I guess she just thinks the defendant was mistaken and meant to say regular pictures. Because it really wasn't something significant that she should remember, right?

Jodi seems a bit more nervous and animated today. Think reality is sinking in?

IMO~~

Jodi isn't even considering the end point right now. She's basking in the attention. All cameras and every word are about HER.

It's a shame Mr Martinez can't pull out the autopsy pictures to show LaV her client's handiwork...wonder how she woul interpret them?

JM: Would it be important to you if ____________?
ALV: In what way, Mr. Martinez?
Dayum woman, you're the DV expert. You tell us whether or not it would and in what way. ALV looks lost and SO in over her head. This is what it looks like when someone fails defending their dissertation. They don't even have the where with all to understand the questions put to them. Ouch.

I know, right? Her dumb act is getting old real fast......she appears to be so smart, yet acts so stupid....what's up wit dat?

I don't get why JM can't ask simple questions.

Example:

Ma'am - isn't it true that the only in person interviews you relied on in this case were those of JA?

And Ma'am - isn't it true that you have no independent coroboration of JA's version of events?

And Ma'am - if JA or JA's diaries are your sole source of a version of events or a story, you depend on JA telling you the truth?

And Ma'am if JA lied about a story or made up a tale about what happened wouldn't your conclusion be based on a lie?

ALV:If I had seen a pattern of lying then it would be upsetting, but I have not seen that in anything I have reviewed...

How dimwitted does a psychotherapist have to be to not recognize a pattern of lying in Jodi's behavior...

she lied to her friggin diary fgs

My favorite objection today was JW's objection to speculation as what TA's specifically meant when he is wording something. Isn't that all ALV is doing???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redcedarblue