trial day 42: the defense continues its case in chief #127

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I gotta leave guys . . .can someone keep up with pseudo-transcription for those who can't listen or watch?

Can someone please Edit Tags and show which posts they are so we can get a quick down and dirty synopsis?

I'm putting my post numbers in the tag section ( they may be a few numbers off due to MODS subsequently removing posts).

Thanks everyone!

Sorry, I can't today. Promised my kids I'd take it easy for a couple of days. Not even watching live, just following along on the thread.

Why did it end already? #@$% real life got in the way Whaaaa.

I gotta leave guys . . .can someone keep up with pseudo-transcription for those who can't listen or watch?

Can someone please Edit Tags and show which posts they are so we can get a quick down and dirty synopsis?

I'm putting my post numbers in the tag section ( they may be a few numbers off due to MODS subsequently removing posts).

Thanks everyone!

I will keep the tags updated if someone can transcribe. Thank you, wenwe!!!! :blowkiss:

I love how ALV said "she (JA) does have a history of lying AFTER the killing" because the first thing that popped into my head was that this trial is AFTER the killing. I can only hope that some on the jury thought the same thing...

Brilliant how JM caught onto that at once! He's like a pit-bull, Bengal Tiger and an elephant all wrapped up in one!

I am in absolute awe of how Juan turns defense witness' to prosecution witness' so well.

Why can't ALV just say; "I evidently wasn't supplied with complete information, therefore I can't stand by my previous conclusions." She'd still get paid.

Oh, puhleeeeze. That would be toooo easy. We must suffer mightily for some unknown reason.

Has anyone noticed how many times Jodi writes something down and then erases it? At the rate of her corrections , wonder how long it took her to create those journals.

It is really annoying---like the rest of this trial isn't, right!

Never Mind answering this question. I actually think it is FAN MAIL. Just before this break I see JA re-folding papers (letters?). I think she is having problems getting more photos for autographing, though.

Juan slowing and methodically destroying ALV's testimony. The devil is in the details. He is brilliant

She's being destroyed right now. Just wait until we get to the forged journal!

Did they go to break? I have the seal....

yes, 15 minute break started at 6:00(eastern time), so court should be back in session sometime tomorrow or Wednesday, promptly. snicker.:banghead::banghead:

I think ALV lost all credibility when she said she's seen no evidence of Jodi lying before the murders. I think it's been shown to the jury numerous times that it's false.

How can you believe anything she says if she believes Jodi isn't a liar!

JM: Would it be important to you if ____________?
ALV: In what way, Mr. Martinez?
Dayum woman, you're the DV expert. You tell us whether or not it would and in what way. ALV looks lost and SO in over her head. This is what it looks like when someone fails defending their dissertation. They don't even have the where with all to understand the questions put to them. Ouch.

Just so I am clear here.

ALV stated she hasn't seen a pattern of lying by the throat slasher, even though she said less than 10 minutes ago, that she knew that the throat slasher lied multiple times after the murder.

Good grief. ALV must have fognesia in her alternate universe.

What's really odd is that she believes that Jodi JUST STARTED lying after the slaughter.

I am in absolute awe of how Juan turns defense witness' to prosecution witness' so well.

Why can't ALV just say; "I evidently wasn't supplied with complete information, therefore I can't stand by my previous conclusions." She'd still get paid.

I know right? If anyone had any question before about her expertise, they should now. It has been completely shattered, by her own doing! She is so blatantly defiant! :gavel:

Ugh, the live feed keeps cutting out on me, so I'm missing stuff ... what is Martinez talking about, with this "second portion" of a text message? A portion she didn't, or did, send out?

If there's a succinct answer to this, I'd appreciate some help. Thanks!

The text that was sent to TA was meant for another guy but it was only half the text. TA wanted to see the rest of it, the killer didn't have it, so she wrote the second half herself and sent it to him. HTH

When your approach is basically "I've worked with DV victims and perpetrators, therefore I'm an expert" you don't have to have any real standards, that's for sure. Real professionals will consult with colleagues or treatment teams, etc. And 44 hours?? What on Earth did she need that much time for? This whole thing is so absurd. Hope the check is worth it.

Coaching.

ALV:If I had seen a pattern of lying then it would be upsetting, but I have not seen that in anything I have reviewed...

How dimwitted does a psychotherapist have to be to not recognize a pattern of lying in Jodi's behavior...

Um, just about as dimwitted as they pay her to be, I think. :floorlaugh:

JW-Objection, she didn't see her testimony
Judged_Over-ruled
LAV- I didn't see her testimony.

I don't know why LAV doesn't just say "LINE!" like an actor on a movie set that forgot their script.

LOL LOL :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Thanks everyone!

I can give it a whirl. I've never done it before, but I type fast, so I'll give it a shot.

While we are waiting...

The whole doggy door thing cracks me up. I told my Dad when I was living alone I wanted one and he said NO, cause anything your dog can fit through so can a person.

It just makes me laugh everytime someone brings it up!

Just thought of Jodi in that interrogation room jumping down to the floor like she was reverting to her sneaky dogdom ways looking for a doggie door to escape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neejo