trial day 42: the defense continues its case in chief #127

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how ALV said "she (JA) does have a history of lying AFTER the killing" because the first thing that popped into my head was that this trial is AFTER the killing. I can only hope that some on the jury thought the same thing...

JA pulling a FKC move - playing paralegal and straightening papers to avoid leaving the courtroom

lol

As much as I dislike KC she was nowhere near as defiant, arrogant and creepy. This JA is a na$ty piece of work.

Yes, it works on computer but I need ustream for smartphone assistance please.........

My ustream isn't working on my mobile app for my smartphone. AZ family I use show 981 viewers, but then says not live and won't come on! Anyone have any problems like this???

Any fixes? Two of us have this problem!

I was trying to use it this morning from my Droid, and it wasn't working either. I'm now at home watching from my computer. I tried it again, just now, to see if it works and it is not working. HTH. Sorry.

Prisoner not allowed to sit at defense table during break? Looks like Deputy yanked her back to holding cell :)

I am in absolute awe of how Juan turns defense witness' to prosecution witness' so well.

Why can't ALV just say; "I evidently wasn't supplied with complete information, therefore I can't stand by my previous conclusions." She'd still get paid.

So much going on! ALV just said that JA doesn't have a history of lying before the murder. I really, really doubt that. Her sociopathic personality would lead me to believe that she is a very practiced liar. Hope JM follows that up. :please:

DH just got home and told me that HLN is "coloring" all of ALV's testimony. He knows that I won't watch/listen to HLN any more, but it's the only way that he can listen to the trial on his way home. Now, we can both watch the CNN live stream without the commentary by THs.

I CAN NOT wait to hear the jury questions for Alyce.

She'll either say "I don't understand the question", or she'll go off on a looooonnngggggg narrative.

She's really playing the 'dumb' card, trying to make Juan look stupid. She's just showing just how stupid she really is!

Has anyone noticed how many times Jodi writes something down and then erases it? At the rate of her corrections , wonder how long it took her to create those journals.

It is really annoying---like the rest of this trial isn't, right!

I was thinking the same thing. I wonder if she is writing points for her attorney to look at then erasing them so there is no record of it? I have no idea I cant think like a socio/psychopath.

ALV demeanor is changed over the past hour, she's not looking too confident now

Gonna be a very, very long week for ALV.
Juan has just begun to unravel the fairy-tale tha ALV spun to account for JA's lying murdering arse.

Yep... Gonna be a long week & expect to witness the shrinking Violet on the stand after a few more rounds with Juan and the truth.
Wonder if ALV will try calling in sick tomorrow?

ALV demeanor is changed over the past hour, she's not looking too confident now

I hope her (ALV) hotel room is padded because so far she has run very quickly into several bullet proof windows. Gotta be seeping in by now that her reputation and opinion are in serious trouble, compliments of the lies of Jodi Arias. I hope she thinks long and hard about all those evil things she said about TA, because she has been seriously hoodwinked by JA and the DT.

Did they go to break? I have the seal....

how many times is alv going to look to j.w. for anwers...I've seen this happen multiple times now...j.w. will give a slight head motion to give alv direction...

What in the name of all that is holy? !!!!!! :mad:
Next will there be a motion to stop referring to Jodi as having been blonde???
Oh, yeah, I went there - but I get to because I really am a blonde. :great:

Did you also know that the DT filed an unsuccessful motion seeking to prevent the STate from referring to TA as the victim? Chutzpah!!:furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neejo