trial day 42: the defense continues its case in chief #127

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone noticed how many times Jodi writes something down and then erases it? At the rate of her corrections , wonder how long it took her to create those journals.

It is really annoying---like the rest of this trial isn't, right!

Mrs. Matt McCartney

Mrs. Travis Alexander

Oh, who am I kidding, I'm probably never ever getting married.

Nothing significant happened today. That Juan guy is pissing me off today.

She admits a pattern of lying on Jodi's part would be 'upsetting'. Why would that upset a supposedly impartial 'advocate for all victims' who was hired to lend her expertise on domestic violence?

The jurors have three choices as I see it.

1. She's extremely sloppy in her work.

2. She's a complete shill for money.

3. The defense deliberately misled her with only providing partial information.

JMO

I'll take #2 for $300 an hour, Alex!

Maybe, ALV, you haven't seen the patterns of lies in JA's history because you are reading everything you get your hands on w/ a bias leaning not only towards JA but as far away from Travis as possible.

it was the over- reaction . . not that he doesn't have the right to be angry but how he handles his anger . . .
if the defendant created another text message . . would it be significant to you if ja sent another text message and represented it was this one . .and instead sent another one that she typed . . . created another one and hailed it out

significant in terms of DV
indication of a lie
if I saw a pattern of lying . . it would be significant but I haven't seen a pattern of lying
you didn't know about Applebees
no but I knew what she did afterwards - more significant to me

hypothetical situation - I am going to send it to you again because I don't have the portion of it even though she could have
significant in what way?

afternoon recess . . til 3:15
counsel please approach!

AZ Family working fine on my laptop.

Yes, it works on computer but I need ustream for smartphone assistance please.........

My ustream isn't working on my mobile app for my smartphone. AZ family I use show 981 viewers, but then says not live and won't come on! Anyone have any problems like this???

Any fixes? Two of us have this problem!

Jodi is downright creepy gawking at the jurors when they come and go. Makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up

Boy it's a hard going day today. I'm glad it's Monday at least and the jurors had a chance to rest on the weekend. If this was last Thursday and ALV hadn't been sick, it would have been a really hard day to stick out IMO. ALV is making everything take so much longer than it needs to.

Can someone please tell me what proof she has of Travis' lies? If there are no lies wouldn't that make her a liar because she lied about Travis telling lies?

She HAS no proof of any lies that Travis told. She has decided to place everything into whatever context that she sees fit, and that automatically makes Travis a liar. Because remember...she looks at CONTEXT! LOL.

uploadfromtaptalk1365458491300.jpg
Yeah Jodi you stood up to him
IMAGINE THAT !
Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

You see security approach JA she was looking at documents . he was practicaly on her so she won't steal or what?

I firmly believe ALV knows EXACTLY what Jodi was and is. She just doesn't care. In her mind there is no way a woman can be the abuser it must always be the male. So it's impossible for her to absorb any of this information and make a balanced and impartial assessment.

From what I have seen of her I'd say more than that - IMO she thinks he had it coming ...

ALV:If I had seen a pattern of lying then it would be upsetting, but I have not seen that in anything I have reviewed...

How dimwitted does a psychotherapist have to be to not recognize a pattern of lying in Jodi's behavior...

Oh boy!!! Looking at a pattern (of lying) - here comes the checkered flag. :fence:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SluethinAway