trial day 42: the defense continues its case in chief #127

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jodie and wilmotts whispering is not lookin good to the jury? Jodie sure has become more brazen these last few weeks.?

Regarding standing up to Travis, I read Jodi's lips. She said, "No. Oh my God."

I hate jodi arias. Look at her posturing at the defense table....grrrrrrrrrrr.....

ALV reads and says it doesn't appear that she did . .
that means she is able to stand up to him?
I don't know
she didn't provide it to him .
she placated him
she stood up to him
she didn't do it
she stood up
I guess / / she incurred a lot of wrath

take a look . . .someone has my google password - he is messing up with my google blog . . unfortunately he is my old boyfriend . . . do you know is provided another text or made one up . . hypothetically speaking for TA
objection
approach

Sounds like she found out a little too late that she has been taken in by a pathological lying murderer!

I firmly believe ALV knows EXACTLY what Jodi was and is. She just doesn't care. In her mind there is no way a woman can be the abuser it must always be the male. So it's impossible for her to absorb any of this information and make a balanced and impartial assessment.

Whoa Jodi is on high alert when Juan brings out that Jodi stood up to Travis - isn't it true that she stood up to him? answer: It appears that she did in this instance.

Squirm Jodi. Squirm.

Another approach??? This trial will be on during the next Presidential election!

Travis' lies were a drop of water compared to Arias' ocean of manipulative and evil lies.

This is just absolutely insane at the amount of times this Defense is asking to "APPROACH! There is NO excuse for it and shame on he Judge for allowing it.

the word "approach" has become like nails on a chalk board during this trial

The killer is talking to herself, any lip readers here????

Would love to know what Jodi is sitting there say to herself....lip readers, help!

What a sham. She won't opine about things that may be favorable for TA, and will opine about anything IF she can twist it to make him look bad. This is so far over the line.

Hi everyone. I've only been on for about 1/2 hour and I'm ready to scream. This judge is failing royally and not taking charge of this witness. JM might as well be the Procescutor and the Judge.

ALV is done for and JW isn't really helping at all by objecting and approaching to try and save her drowning witness

I've seen JM toss a few life rings ALV's way and she won't grab them.

He's given her an out more than once and this captain is gonna go down with her ship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JMpavashootski