trial day 42: the defense continues its case in chief #127

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Jodi found out about Travis dating Lisa because she was stalking, no one ever told her just like no one told her about MM?

Yup. She was snooping in his emails and conversations and Travis knew it. Which is why he was so mad in his text.

Or...

Juan: yes or no?

Alyce: its both.

AAAARRGH!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

lol, Mykeru you definitely need a drink. Or more Drano. I can't help you with a hug though....I am weird about that.

OH ALV can answer yes with a qualifier, good for her!

I think ALV is about to fall apart. Something is happening to her. That shaking in her voice is real, and she's not looking well IMO.

I believe that would be having the truth shoved in her face, and realizing she's been duped. Or not.

I think judge spanked everyone this morning... that's why JM keeps asking for her intervention now... in light of Nurmi's "misconduct" carpola

I think ALV is about to fall apart. Something is happening to her. That shaking in her voice is real, and she's not looking well IMO.

She's not looking good wonder if she's diabetic? Or could be stress

Please help! My ustream isn't working on my mobile app for my smartphone. AZ family I use show 981 viewers, but then says not live and won't come on! Anyone have any problems like this???

THANKS!

AZ Family working fine on my laptop.

JA is not having a good time this afternoon.
Furiously scribbling notes with her rubber pencils and then shoving them in front of Wilmott to look-see.
Nurmi just slumped down and resigned to realizing this expert witness sounds foolish.

JA's laughing and smiling from last weeks Willmott-ALV show ... Gone.

. . .MISSED A LITTLE TESTIMONY

exhibit #448 - issue involving a text that was inadvertently sent by the defendant and TA received it . . . he calls it a coverup? . . .

this set of text messages - what is your understanding whether JA sent the 2nd set of text messages that TA is requesting

not sure what you are referring to . . I testified about the way things are said. . . this was provided to you when you testified to it . .
do you know whether or not JA provided the 2nd text associated with the first one
I am not sure - let me read

y wont they let us see the exhibits????
YYYYYYYYYYyyyyyyyYYYYYYYY?

LaV: In fact in that text message. . .JM interrupts:
JM: Judge there is no question, lol

wow. this lady is playing to be dumb as a box of rock.

"about....what"
"i'm not sure"
"i don't understand"

gimme a break! Lav seemed to understand JW just fine.

She wasn't duped. She knows Arias stabbed Travis 29 times with his throat cut from ear to ear and a shot to the head.

I can't wait until he rips her to shreds over the "context" of the Hughes' emails.

Juror question; "How the hades can you make a competent decision without all of the evidence?

I imagine JM likes to pray/meditate. Ok, now I'm just making him out to be perfect ( in my mind). lol.

Defense filed a motion, which was granted, that prohibits the prosecutor from saying Travis was "murdered" or referring to the act as a "murder". Too prejudicial to their client, the murderer.:furious:
What in the name of all that is holy? !!!!!! :mad:
Next will there be a motion to stop referring to Jodi as having been blonde???
Oh, yeah, I went there - but I get to because I really am a blonde. :great:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member