trial day 42: the defense continues its case in chief #127

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dwane Cates on HLN explaining why the Defense is trashing Travis instead of wasting its time trying to prove self-defense.

Dwayne Maxwell Cates is a prominent Phoenix DUI attorney.

Ah ha! Thankyou so much ! This clears up a whole lot for me!:floorlaugh:

Please help! My ustream isn't working on my mobile app for my smartphone. AZ family I use show 981 viewers, but then says not live and won't come on! Anyone have any problems like this???

THANKS!

Oh dang she didn't know about it?

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

How can Willmott object to speculation when ALV's entire testimony was speculation?
That's what psychologists with lower degrees do, they speculate. They decide what dots they see, tie them together how they think about them, and form an opinion. I would think anyone in a job where they are only forming opinions would know this. What's the big deal? They aren't doing rocket science.

LOL...my poor dog. He hates when people yell, it scares him. So when I just yelled at the monitor "answer the f'n question!!!!" he took off to hide. I had to call him back out and let him know it was ok, mommy wasn't mad at him.

He probably just took it out of context! :giggle:

@WildAboutTrial

I see the notetaker male juror filling out a question for the bin.

Sitting on my hands to not type all the things I would really like to say.

I wish the judge would allow Juan to his job and wish she would do her job without Juan needing to ask.

My 2cents for the day as I'm sitting on hands, sitting on hands.

I'm handcuffing myself from typing so I don't get thrown off here. OMG the rage I feel towards this witness......

That means you're assessment is incomplete, doesn't it?

No it doesn't.

Wow! She's got some big cajones to say that. :what:

I think ALV is about to fall apart. Something is happening to her. That shaking in her voice is real, and she's not looking well IMO.

Sounds like she found out a little too late that she has been taken in by a pathological lying murderer!

In my opinion it was the Defense Team the stopped ALV from speaking with anyone else because this is exactly what they wanted from ALV.

They stopped her by not allowing payment for more time to speak with anyone else and ALV went along with this.

But, as a professional who is going to be using her credibility to testify on her opinion, ALV had an obligation to do a thorough evaluation from ALL of the information she needed in order to formulate her opinion.

Ooh...I think he can prove it was only sent to TA...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr