trial day 42: the defense continues its case in chief #127

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wilmotts not liking that juans bringing out the fullness of the text.

wow. this lady is playing to be dumb as a box of rock.

"about....what"
"i'm not sure"
"i don't understand"

gimme a break! Lav seemed to understand JW just fine.

The jurors have three choices as I see it.

1. She's extremely sloppy in her work.

2. She's a complete shill for money.

3. The defense deliberately misled her with only providing partial information.

JMO

The expert has painted herself into a corner. Either she is the dumbest person alive who actually believes JA or she is a paid shill who will lie about believing a self confessed liar for enough money.
And she appeared so smart and knowledgeable during the defenses questioning but plays dumb with the state questions her.

Here's a big problem for this expert...

The jury called Jodi out on controlling behaviors already. So if this expert won't concede, at all, to seeing what the jury sees - how much weight is any of her testimony actually going to have?

BBM: Eggs-actly!!! (If I were on this jury I would disqualify EVERYTHING she testified to. "Jodi lied about the killing, but then she confessed.") GMAFB!!!:furious:

The jury is made up of 17 NON-EXPERTS and they got it that she lies like a rug, according to their questions.:rocker:

How can she call Travis a liar and say that Jodi doesn't lie (prior to the murder she never lied). Puhleezzeee.

Where is the evidence that travis lied? She shouldn't be able to throw carp out like that while defending a murdering defendant.
Well, didn't JA lie in her journal (according to LA and RS)...didn't she say "nothing new"...and wasn't it AL who actually believes that wasn't the TRUTH??!!

The DT and JA did the same thing to RS. They didn't give all the information. RS at least backed down and said "They didn't tell me that" when Juan told RS that JA had admitted she lied about something he was still calling it an alternative reality. ALV is still going!

Attachments

• alycestiched.jpg
    alycestiched.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 28
I feel like Jodi is over there telling Wilma new details, and writing an addendum to her journal. JA has an answer for everything....oh yea, except for how she stabbed Travis brutally.

omg! this recreating of text messages eluding to recreation of journal writings??? o_O

Can someone please tell me what proof she has of Travis' lies? If there are no lies wouldn't that make her a liar because she lied about Travis telling lies?

The way he handled his anger? What about how JA handled her anger....

Omg...ALV cannot be this obtuse...

JW-Objection, she didn't see her testimony
Judged_Over-ruled
LAV- I didn't see her testimony.

I don't know why LAV doesn't just say "LINE!" like an actor on a movie set that forgot their script.

She hasn't seen any pattern of lying. hahahaha

ALV demeanor is changed over the past hour, she's not looking too confident now

Soooo... because you weren't "told" or shown or given the FULL picture, you can't comment... then your WHOLE testimony is WORTHLESS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214