trial day 42: the defense continues its case in chief #127

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is a real thing. The psychotherapist I went to a number of years ago had way more education than her (a doctorate). I was unaware that one could use that designation with a Masters. Maybe in California things are different.

Counselor, therapist, psychotherapist are all interchangeable. Most counselors people go to will have a master's in mental health, family therapy, social work, etc. with 2 years of supervised clinical experience

Judge Stephens' willingness to hold the witness responsible for responding to the prosecutor's questions has exposed ALV and broken her down.

She is now unable to spin the yarn. She cannot help the defendant.

She must now answer the question, and that is allowing the truth to out.

Something is about to DROP .. ha don't you love these random people who popped into Jodi's work.

DOes LaV think she is winning any points by trying to act dumb? So easy to just answer yes or no to most of these questions.!

I'm watching for ALV's left jaw to start getting heavy/twitchy.

I believe this is an 'anger tell' for her.

She will put her whole palm of her hand over it when really angry.

Soulsad :greetings:

:welcome6:

to
:websleuther:Websleuths
:websleuther:
Soulsad !!!

:rollercoaster:

:dance:

We are glad you're here!

I'm running behind on my reading here, and the thread where you greeted me with your first post was closed before I could respond
icon9.gif

So glad you joined us! Hang on -- we're on a roller-coaster ride, WS member!

Alyce is not doing herself any favors acting senile now. She's not able to understand simple questions. How is this helping her? Stop the act, Alyce. You're almost done, done, done, along with your career.

:floorlaugh: Lunch anyone?

Attachments

• 2012-03-01 003A[1].JPG
    2012-03-01 003A[1].JPG
    54.2 KB · Views: 28
just answer the damn question..every defense witness, same routine

The defendant testified she was working at a different restaurant then Ruby Tuesday's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Graham_Skeeter