trial day 42: the defense continues its case in chief #127

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a flipping lie ... it's such a lie ... hahahaha and he used her answer to drop her in it for her standard of research .. brilliant, and she's hating it.

Gee, ALV... why do you keep looking towards JW before you answer?

Oh for goodness sakes. No, you can't rely entirely on writing. Just admit it already!

Alyce informs us she tried to see things from Travis' perspective. Why do I suspect that's a blatant lie?

I want to say something about JW's manicure, but I don't wanna be put in time out so I'll not say it. :giggle:

Probably a good idea. I made a comment that was not in anyway to be taken as derogatory. It was simply a fact, IMO.

Wasn't given a time out, but posts were deleted.

LMAO! Are you done with your answer...now answer my question!

Juan...you are truly marvelous!

Didn't Jodi say that her brain was like a computer? Funny that both women referred to their "brains" as computers".

Like I said the teacher ALV, taught JA everything she knew. They both have computer brains, and, in my opinion, both need serious rebooting.

There's the monkey trying to figure out the algebra question again.

LOL.

Are you done with your answer? Now answer my question.

Juan is attacking the accuracy of her notes and whether Jodi works at Ruby Tuesdays - and that there are three potentially different names of the woman who supposedly came to Ruby Tuesdays and told Jodi that Travis was cheating...is it Marie, Michelle or...

And she's now stumped because she's given an example of why she doesn't rely on writing!

Wilmott has darting eyes - she looks petrified!!!!

what are the odds with 2 boyfriends, 2 different times in her life, having a mystery woman just walk into a restaurant and tell Jodi, she's being cheated on? she overplayed her hand with that one. stupid girl.

She finally admitted she couldn't interview Travis.

Whats the orange plastic thing on the desk in front of Jodi?

Air sickness bags. Seriously though I don't know. Just being a brat and loving JM right now!!! :great:

JM: Are you done with your answer? Now answer my question.

BAM!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member