trial day 42: the defense continues its case in chief #127

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, my...he is crawling out of his skin.

I grant you permission to UNLEASH the BEAST, Juan LOL

Cause this woman doesn't exist.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Hence the reason of him telling her to give him this mystery persons name...Travis knew she was lying and called her bluff. This person didn't exist.

I am expecting the witness to jump out of the chair and encircle JM's neck in a not so loving embrace.

She doesn't get the point of this question or doesn't want to concede that she could make mistakes.

JM:"....are you done now?"
ALV:" yes.."
JM:" well than can you now answer my question?"

Love it!!!! Although i would not blame JM for 'blowing into this witness' face.....

Dr. Samuels and Ms. LaViolette both tend to minimize certain things by saying that "they weren't important to them".

YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She's CHOOSING to blame anything on Travis. It doesn't even enter her mind that it could have been Jodi.

what are the odds with 2 boyfriends, 2 different times in her life, having a mystery woman just walk into a restaurant and tell Jodi, she's being cheated on? she overplayed her hand with that one. stupid girl.

Well picking up a phone takes so much more time than tracking someone down at their job to tattle on someone else .
Moo

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

".....so ms alv....you made a mistake when you wrote that Travis was masturbating to a computer???????????

You can tell the difference between a computer or a photograph, can't you"

OMG I love that!!!

She DID say that HE could have made a mistake!!!! Why didn't she say ONE OF THEM could have made a mistake!!!

<mod snip>

Ah yes, she blamed Travis, that is gooooooooooood. Why isn't it always the mans fault?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mattoc907