trial day 42: the defense continues its case in chief #128

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been looking with an open mind over there to that side and nothing has popped up as admirable or any sort of facial expression I would aspire to in my life.

I hope Arias can watch these tapes back. THIS MANIFESTO CRAP changed it all for me.

Yeah sign it when you are FAMOUS. FAMOUS FOR WHAT?

((((hugs to Travis' sisters and brothers and family))))))

IF there had been only one gunshot, or one or two stab wounds, and IF she had remained at his house and called 911, there may have been some belief that this was self-defense. However, with all the overkill in addition to her total lack of remorse and emotion, along with everything pointing to premeditation, she is a narcissistic sociopath who deserves the DP. And yes, now we have the "manifesto". WHO does she think she is?

:furious:

MOO

Yay katiecoolady you go gurl
She rocked it. She said ja would get the DP katiecoolady said it with such passion.

Ok, I see how some WS'ers are saying that Travis and Jodi did not have sex that day.

Ask yourself... What is the one thing that kept Jodi and Travis connected?

Answer: Sex.

Or sex tapes used as blackmail.

Why would she waste time making him pose for pics and risk being seen at TA's house if her sole purpose was to kill him? I don't get it.

She couldn't start killing him until his roommate left the house. She had to pass the time somehow. I think she wanted the pix for 'the memories.'

Also, having a sex session would lull him into a more vulnerable place.

i've only watched a couple of trials, so i was wondering is it normal and acceptable for a witness to be this difficult and disrespectful to the prosecutor and get no reprimand to change her behavior? Thx

no it's not normal

Yes laviolette approached Samantha and handed her a card.

KCL said that did not happen she did not see it. someone on a thread thought it up, but it was denied.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Let's get Jodi back on the stand and ask her to explain the precepts and experimental evidence demonstrating Brownian motion and both general and special relativity.

Since she's as smart as Einstein.

This is the only way I could deal with seeing her get back on the stand.
What a hoot that would be!

I don't understand why some of you are so hesitant to believe they had sex that day. They had a lot of sex. Why wouldn't they? How do you explain the naked pic of Travis?

So glad when After Dark comes on... gives me a perfect time to go take my bath....
Katie ...awesome job as usual....you looked mahvelous !

IF there had been only one gunshot, or one or two stab wounds, and IF she had remained at his house and called 911, there may have been some belief that this was self-defense. However, with all the overkill in addition to her total lack of remorse and emotion, along with everything pointing to premeditation, she is a narcissistic sociopath who deserves the DP. And yes, now we have the "manifesto". WHO does she think she is?

MOO

Einstein?

Thank you Angelina. :seeya:

just to be clear here:

first there is the GUILT PHASE :

1st degree
or
1st degree felony murder with the aggravator

stop

we find out the results and THEN we enter the penalty phase based on the response.

there will also be the mitigation phase if death is assigned.

A manifesto?????? I can't get over that! Manifesto?? Good Lawd that is just too much!:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Ok, I see how some WS'ers are saying that Travis and Jodi did not have sex that day.

Ask yourself... What is the one thing that kept Jodi and Travis connected?

Answer: Sex.

That day was different from any day they had ever experienced. Their relationship was totally different that day. We will never know if they did or didn't.

KatyCoolady was awesome on Dr. Drew! Predicts DP! Annoyed by ALV's approach to TA's family! Also gave instructions on basic origami.

no it's not normal
I feel like they are giving AVL a pass because she is an older woman. She really goes on and on, wasting time. I feel like they are giving her too much leeway. There has to be some decorum for the way a witness should be able to speak to the prosecution.

MOO
nurse
It's a big bombshell right?
I think this chick seriously thinks she will be acquitted, she's having visions of grandeur, book signing, tv Appearances ...and like she said! She will be popular. In her deranged mind she's already making out her itinerary.
I seriously wonder how she's going to handle the verdict if its what we all are praying for.

They had naked pictures. That is all. There is no proof of any sex. :twocents: Naked does not equal sex. As a matter of fact, It could be said that they took naked pictures, and she was pissed off that they did not result in sex. Again, no proof of sex.

Please, two people with the sexual history of these two do not get nekkid and not have sex. You have a better chance of convincing me the Pope isn't catholic. They sexed it up, down, inside out and and all round.

moo

Is there any possibility whatoever of JA being acquitted??

and in the very next pic when Travis' hand is up in the air with 2 fingers seemingly up, the ky bottle is in a different spot , more to the left of him and it's blurry as if in motion. It looks to me like he has just tossed the ky away. His expression is not happy either. i don't want to post it but it's probably in media thread

So what do you all think the conversation was during the time these pictures were taken? She's holding the gun on him and saying look at me, then snapping a picture? Why would she bother?

JA is just so creepy !

uploadfromtaptalk1365473101058.jpg

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1365473111987.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1365473111987.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 59
  • uploadfromtaptalk1365473126361.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1365473126361.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 60
  • uploadfromtaptalk1365473134886.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1365473134886.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 58