trial day 42: the defense continues its case in chief #128

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because we are getting to the meat and potatoes of it!
Like most serial killers (yes IMO she would have been one *or is and
we don't know it)
She is getting off on it!
She is giddy with delight.. SHE knows the whole story.
With every detail Juan exposes she gets creepier....
and the mask slides a little bit more!

I agree with all, but not so sure about the serial killer.

I agree! I'll bet she cycled several times between should-I? and shouldn't I? and that's why she spent so many hours with him.

I've also always thought that, even with planning, there WAS a trigger. And, the fight/sex in the office seems likely. The planning, the rage, could've been there for days, weeks, possibly months--but an immediate trigger would still be important--it would help her to follow-through, to make it a reality.

So glad to see someone else who agrees with my theory of the crime. Most people have a totally different theory but I think the one that I subscribe to is the best at explaining all the circumstances of the case.

We have naked pics. It's clearly implied that they had sexual contact.

Only implied by people who want to believe that. Jodi has lied about everything in this case...EVERYTHING. Why would we believe they had sex when there was NO proof of it? I can tell you absolutely that these photos do not prove that they had sex that day. And, if anyone can prove that they DID have sex because of these photos, I'd love to hear/see it.

We had so much testimony today, apologies, manifesto, lying CV, fake text messages, defense not giving all information to ALV, Travis the only known "Liar" :furious::furious::furious:,new mistrial motions..so much to discuss. Yet everyday, the topic seems to go back to whether JA and Travis had sex that day. :cry: I don't give a rats azz whether they had sex or not that day, and I'm so sick of this debate. :twocents:

Maybe they were just playing naked backgammon and using the KY to make the pieces slide easier on the board...

That is all I see proof of, and the fact that she got caught taking he second pic of him on the bed...
I do not he approved at all.

I know! I'm trying to wrap my head around why it's so important, for some, to believe that they didn't have sex that day.

Is it all about protecting Travis' reputation?

no it's not that at all..theres no proof

I know! I'm trying to wrap my head around why it's so important, for some, to believe that they didn't have sex that day.

Is it all about protecting Travis' reputation?

LISTEN if it makes anyone feel better, say Travis did have sex that day and he imagined he was with Marilyn Monroe. If one of the last things Travis did felt good to him I say GOOD FOR TRAVIS!<modsnip>

I don't see the "leap" in that at all. Jodi was not a contract killer or a hired gun. She had an emotional attachment to Travis and this may have resulted in second thoughts or cold feet at some point during the encounter.

A parasitic psychopath such as JA lacks the capacity to have an emotional attachment to anyone.

Others are a means to an end for them. Nothing more.

After having had a nasty, violent (on JA's side) relationship with her mother all her life, suddenly after JA butchers Travis the mother says in the interrogation tape they're in the best relationship they've ever had now? That's because JA is using her mother as an ally.

Parasitic psychopaths such as JA USE people. They couldn't care less about anyone but themselves.

DH said the same thing. Willmott looked like she was going to explode and I don't know if I have seen her look so angry as today. Her whack-a-mole poppin' up was so annoying.

she lost control of content.. but you know what: she has the discovery and has also deppod this witness.

This arias team knows they are fighting an uphill battle and after SIX TURN DOWNS they find an paid for hire expert to testify for arias. So what to expect then? Do we think this person can turn it all around? Of course not. The truth always comes out. So let us all delay the inevitable, put the jury, the state, the world watching, thru hell and just keep on keeping on with sidebars coming out of the ears.

So now the latest is Juan was mean.. Juan threw his pen at me.. Juan called me names.

okay let us ALL MOVE ON. as that is just wrong. really? And furthermore I cannot WAIT to hear more about juror 5. I am SURE that Arias the spy with the shock belt had something to do with it. I saw her toady and she was staring right at the audience and pointing and telling something to her mitigation assistant. She is a tattle tale among her other qualities.

they are praying for a mistrial and they will not get it. there adversary (THE STATE WHICH REPRESENTS THE VICTIM HERE) will not let this happen.

sorry for this all over the place post.. I am just so pissed at what is allowed on arias side of the aisle. I do realize that we all see it. Who couldn't?

I think that at one point she had second thoughts about going through with the murder and this resulted in her getting seduced into sex. But something re-triggered her murder plans (probably the fight downstairs in his office) -- which compelled her to fix her mistakes of prior sex by coercing him into the shower to wash off the DNA she left on his body. We know from the fact that she dragged his body back to the shower stall for a cleaning that her DNA being on his body was a top priority. First the reason was to wash off the vaginal fluids and then after the botched murder attempt it was to wash off her blood.

I don't think JA had any second thoughts. There was no fight downstairs in his office. This is another of JA's lies to help solidify her claim of physical abuse leading up to the murder. JA thought she could confine the killing field to the shower for easy clean up.

Perhaps she is so beyond evil that she killed TA after sex so he would have no time to repent.

The same could be asked for those who insist that they did have sex...when, in fact, there is absolutely no proof. So, going by your thinking, the fact that they DID have sex is less logical.

In his opening statement JM said they had sex.....

The photos recovered were time stamped. The first set snapped in the early afternoon.

"Not only was he very much alive. He was involved in these photographs with a woman. And yes, they were both sinning, because they were going at it. They were nude and yes they were engaged in sexual relations in these photographs," said Martinez.

Read more: http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/regio...nts-for-jodi-arias-trial-begins#ixzz2PvkvIag3

wasn't it a amy that was suppose to get the mags with the messages? and what is donavans girlfriends name?

Still catching up so I apologize if this has already been answered, but no it was family friend Ann Campbell who was to smuggle the magazines out for her.

Just saw that also. Looked more like a signal...definitely not just patting down her hair.

MOO

Oh, yeah. I think it was a signal, too. First she reached out in front of her and then adjusted her hair in a weird way. She also looked around as if to make sure no one was watching before she did it.

I agree! I'll bet she cycled several times between should-I? and shouldn't I? and that's why she spent so many hours with him.

I've also always thought that, even with planning, there WAS a trigger. And, the fight/sex in the office seems likely. The planning, the rage, could've been there for days, weeks, possibly months--but an immediate trigger would still be important--it would help her to follow-through, to make it a reality.

Just curious why do you believe there was a fight in the office? There is absolutely no evidence of a fight or sex in the office. There is only the word of the lying liar who lies.

BBM

That's my exact point to say that they didn't have sex. They were never seen at the same time in the same room naked or otherwise. That's the point. lol

The pictures of him are close in time to the pictures of her is what I meant. I'm also not clear that all the pictures from that day are coming into evidence. There may be some that prove it we're not privy to. JMO.

Again, it doesn't matter to me. But even though I can't prove they did, nobody can prove they didn't either.

What? I really don't understand what you're saying here.

We both see photos. They are both naked. They are never seen naked at the same time. Yet, just because you see naked photos, you assume that sex was involved. I don't. I am an ex-investigator/LE and that is not the way you look at cases. You don't take the evidence and try to get it to fit your opinion/idea. You take the evidence at face value and build from there.

I can't leap from seeing two naked people to the fact that they had sex.

As I said previously, it doesn't really matter. It just bothers me when people take evidence and twist it into their version of the story. That's all. Carry on. :)

DH said the same thing. Willmott looked like she was going to explode and I don't know if I have seen her look so angry as today. Her whack-a-mole poppin' up was so annoying.

Agreed....she was practically green. If you're going to assert frivolous, desperate objections, at least do it with some confidence. Her shaky pop-ups with the frantic darting eyes made it clear that she knows the jig is up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024