trial day 42: the defense continues its case in chief #128

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's get Jodi back on the stand and ask her to explain the precepts and experimental evidence demonstrating Brownian motion and both general and special relativity.

Since she's as smart as Einstein.

This is the only way I could deal with seeing her get back on the stand.
What a hoot that would be!

Only if Juan cross-examines her after she explains it...

:floorlaugh:

A small point <maybe> about AVL padding her CV as a"keynote speaker" Does that NOT jack up your rate at speaking engagements?

which parts stood out to you which make you feel this way?

I saw some of this too. It was where Juan was asking her about the second email that Jodi was supposed to send to Travis and she made one up and sent that instead. He asked her if it would've made any difference to her opinion if she had known that she lied by making it up. ALV said there is NO evidence that she ever did that. And Juan said, she admitted it in open testimony! For a split second she is shocked.

In my opinion she is VERY biased in this case. I base that on her saying she believes Travis was the perpetrator, and other slips like comparing treating Jodi the way she would treat a daughter etc. And I think that bias has blinded her to many cold facts of this case and the true nature of Jodi Arias, but I also think that the defense team and Jodi have done everything they can to hide the depth of Jodis deceptions and that ALV is likely going to get more surprises in the next few days.

I feel like they are giving AVL a pass because she is an older woman. She really goes on and on, wasting time. I feel like they are giving her too much leeway. There has to be some decorum for the way a witness should be able to speak to the prosecution.

It's the Judge and the fact it's a DP case. I just sit here day after day and wonder when the hell the jury is going to be able to DISCUSS the HORROR that is JODI ARIAS.

Instead of getting upset (if she really is) about what people post online, Alyce could act like an adult and use it as a chance for growth. Some people have been mean, but many are simply stating facts, and people in the mental health field seem concerned with what she's doing. What happens when a person refuses to examine themselves and ask questions?

This is the part that gets to me. LaViolette doesn't seem remotely self-reflective.

I don't understand why some of you are so hesitant to believe they had sex that day. They had a lot of sex. Why wouldn't they? How do you explain the naked pic of Travis?

see what she did to him (to include hacking and stalking)

not to mention that we know she almost cut his head off.

Yeah she would be capable of staging ANYTHING. (ESP photos as she knew how to do it)

**thank God she was NOT EINSTEIN nor near his level** as she left a dna trail behind. Ummm..your hair pulled out by the bulb with the root still there and it was a hair covered in blood: no that was not you bathing the dog but good try***

I love how the HLN TH's like to belittle Juan, and say he makes mountains out of molehills,
and fights over meaningless details, like the keynote speaker/CV issue. But I strongly disagree.

ALV submitted that document to the court for THIS CASE. And it was a bit of a misrepresentation. She stretched the truth a bit. I have done the same on job resumes. But NOT anything that would have been submitted to a Capital Murder case.

He was diligent, imo, to point out her pattern of spinning the truth to suit her. JMO

nurse
It's a big bombshell right?
I think this chick seriously thinks she will be acquitted, she's having visions of grandeur, book signing, tv Appearances ...and like she said! She will be popular. In her deranged mind she's already making out her itinerary.

Manifesto? At first, I was thinking of something like Valerie Solanas's SCUM manifesto, but then realized that I was mixing up ALV's man-hating belief system with Jodi's.

I wonder what's in this manifesto of hers?

I've thought from the beginning that she was blackmailing with those tapes.

Who tapes conversations like that (and I don't believe Travis knew they were being taped either) unless they're going to use them for insidious reasons down the road?

Poor Travis was caught in her psychopathic web and was murdered trying to get out of it. :furious:

Killer's own brother said as much on his FB page.

Ok, I see how some WS'ers are saying that Travis and Jodi did not have sex that day.

Ask yourself... What is the one thing that kept Jodi and Travis connected?

Answer: Sex.
For me its just not that simple because I so deeply believe Jodi manipulated sex and used it both as a tool and weapon. So even if they had sex hours before she so brutally killed him, and for me its a huge if, it still does nothing to negate my position.

The fact that the sociopath text - sent from the safety of a thousand mile distance - telling her she ruined his life, she caused more pain than the death of his own father, is much more telling in its close relation to his homicide than a physical act, or appearance of, he could have been manipulated, tricked, coerced or threatened into.

JMO

I've thought from the beginning that she was blackmailing with those tapes.

Who tapes conversations like that (and I don't believe Travis knew they were being taped either) unless they're going to use them for insidious reasons down the road?

Poor Travis was caught in her psychopathic web and was murdered trying to get out of it. :furious:

He never mentions her taping the conversation during the conversation either. Like 'are you getting this?' No way he knew she was doing that.

nurse
It's a big bombshell right?
I think this chick seriously thinks she will be acquitted, she's having visions of grandeur, book signing, tv Appearances ...and like she said! She will be popular. In her deranged mind she's already making out her itinerary.
I seriously wonder how she's going to handle the verdict if its what we all are praying for.

There's the Son Of Sam law passed back in the 70's in NY. It blocks a convicted person from telling or selling their story for profit. I'm not sure if AZ has such a law?

If anyone on here wants the gynecological evidence indicating that JA had sex, from what was on the pics here ya go. Yes JA showed signed of recent sexual activity, possible previous piercing. No medical way to tell whether there was "back door" sex. Any further questions, pm me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JMpavashootski