trial day 43: the defense continues its case in chief #129

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate the way she tries to teach "Mr. Martinez" something.. oh.. she is so annoying..

Likely in chambers to discuss latest outrageous Motion for Mistrial by Defense. If you think about it, the lies about JM imply the Judge is a crappy Judge. :twocents:
Or maybe it is about "that other thing" JM referred to just at the end yesterday. Could it be something Jodi wrote her team never heard of? That would certainly frost your little glass coffin in the woods, wouldn't it?
:fence:

By ALV playing these word games and not answering his questions she is doing the patient she is trying to save no favors.

"you found her to be truthful?"

"I found her to be credible"

"and that means truthful?"

"believable"

Shoot me now!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

I now know where jodi got the talk in circles and never agree to the answer even if you agree just talk around it.

she.just.refuses.to.answer.any.questions.

She prefers to defy the prosecutor, just like the defendant did.

Geez how long will the judge let this woman do this without some kind of reprimand?

Oh, so she's saying Joid had no reason to lie.

This woman is a disgrace. Her comments yesterday, about JA's journals not being "intended to be read" when the ones after the murder were written clearly, no doubt, no question, for an audience, she's an offensive idiot.

Did not make a secondary gain assessment? On a confirmed serial liar? Wow.

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Primary_and_secondary_gain"]Primary and secondary gain - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

secondary gain

I feel like a real idiot today but what is secondary gain?

....ummm..
Isn't ALV sort representing the "secondary game" card herself...?
:rocker:

How could ANY competent professional not understand Jodi would say or do anything to get away with her crime?? This is common sense.

oh boy, here we go again with the "Mr. Martinez" at the end of every answer

ALV and JM . . .
your opinion is based largely upon 44 hr interview . . . along with everything I read -

talk to defendant . . made determination/assessment she was being truthful - it was worth pursuing . . . found the defendant to be credible and would move on with investigation . . . truthful? . . . believable . . . credible . . . I believed enough to be able to continue with the case.

you didn't believe some of what she was saying?
I believed enough to continue . . .
your assessment and opinion based in part on conversation with JA . . . found her during those conversations to be believable
believable in terms in what I found @ at that time -
my question indicated 44 hrs - do you understand
I do understand

44 hrs she was believable - you familiar with concept of secondary gain . . . if in their interest person may be deceitful
they may be

not a yes or no question
thought of secondary gain enter your mind
sure
assess it
by looking @ collateral data

object- overruled
yes or no - did you consider issue of secondary gain
I said I did

you decided no secondary gain issue
I didn't make an assessment in terms of secondary gain = once I looked @ all the info - you consider secondary gain in all cases not what it might be - you pull in all sources I could possibly pull in to make assessment

your conclusion - no secondary gain here?
I have never said no 2ndary gain or 2ndary gain . . .
Judge she is non-responsive

looked @ material or 44 hrs nor not . . however you looked @ it . . considered . . you didn't reach a decision with regard to secondary gain.
I considered it in my decision
no problem with that particular issue in this case
I decided there was DV
judge she is non-responsive
may we approach?

What the hell was that? She was being non-responsive, JM tells the judge, and the judge says "Ask another question." WTF? :banghead:

Arg - can any iPad users help me out with how to get stream? Many thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member