trial day 43: the defense continues its case in chief #129

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OOPs...Alyce is not looking at the DT at all now. Maybe because she is throwing them under the bus to save herself.

If she's going to ask to approach every time something bad is about to come out, we should make "approach" the word for the drinking game.

ALV, stop the bleeding...just agree. Otherwise he can a) impeach you with something the DT didn't want in or b) "refresh your recollection" with the same. Wilmott is going to give her a talking to at lunch I bet.

animated-smileys-laughing-291.gif

The defendant likes to play the victim!

Was that a stink eye Alyce just flashed the defense table?????

Alyce, give it up. Juan has it in black and white. Your written word.

ALV was going to prove that she was smarter than all those who called JA manipulative. She is so so smart. How's that working for ya now, Mrs. LaViolette?

Hmm. She liked to play the victim, and is manipulative, Alyce should not have played along.

There were collateral sources that said Jodi was very manipulative! Damn ALV doesn't believe anything that doesn't comport with Jodi's line of defense. I'm sure the jury will find that VERY interesting. Using common sense alone leads one to a reasonable inference that ALV's assessment is incomplete and based on Jodi's lies and texts or IMs taken out of context alone.

The fact that she had information that Jodi likes to play the victim and was not abused and she IGNORED that possibility is just heinous.

Jodi looks quite PO'd

Love how Juan caught her and called her out on looking for help from JW. :rocker:

@WildAboutTrial

People are informing me that someone looks like they are sleeping in the spectator section. Not surprising to me really.
-----

What????????? WAT may have just gone down in my books.

That is true. I just saw her. In the back, black hair and she is laying!! on the person beside her. :what:

Juan (singsong) : "Well let's take a look at your notes.........." :great:

It's all unraveling now, isn't it Snow White? Maybe Alyce will learn the moral of this story is to act with ethics and morals and not to sell out as as hired help. I hope she finds a really good therapist to help her cope with her recent failures and immorality.

This trial room is improperly constituted. Since Wilmott wants to camp out in front of the judge Wilmott should have a chair directly in front of the judge. Nurmi finds it difficult to get up and then sit down again and again. So a chair next to the judge should be provided for Nurmi too.

Today is a game changer, IMO. I cannot wait to eventually hear from the jury and find out their thoughts about today's testimony and its significance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mcs1317