trial day 43: the defense continues its case in chief #129

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now she's throwing the DT under the bus to save her skin. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

How many people are under that bus anyway? It must be 20 feet in the air.

JM: You received information that the defendant was manipulative and that the defendant was not abused.
JW: Objection
Judge: Overruled
JM: You received information the defendant likes to play the victim, that is part of manipulation, right?
LaV: I dont recall that
JM: Let's take a look at your notes.

I love hearing the na$ty truths about JA in court in front of everyone! She should hear it every second for the rest of her short life!

Seriously! Get her a neck chord STAT! I think JSS needs to question her like I do my kids before they leave for school, "Do you have your glasses? Do you have your sweater? Did you go potty before getting on the stand?" Ugh.

And hello, new here. Longtime guest lurker but just joined.

:welcome4:

YOUR LIFE WILL BE FOREVER CHANGED!!!! :seeya:

What is wrong with this woman, she can't just say YES, and she never reads the whole page!!

I almost feel bad watching ALV floundering around struggling when confronted with facts she can't slither her way out of with lies.

hahahahaha, JUST KIDDING, :great:

She's trying her damnest to slither out of it though. I think she has this coming about as much as she believes that Travis had his murder coming to him. You reap what you sow.

THIS is why she didn't produce a report. Juan would have impeached her so fast her head would have been spinning. It's bad enough, just with her notes!! lol

Isn't it a bad thing for the DT that she's saying she was instructed to only use the info she had and not talk to other people???

Then being the professional expert witness for hire that she is, SLV should have insisted to the DT that she required ALL the evidence and needed to conduct interviews with other people. She didn't. Her choice. Here we are.

This.is.amazing.

I think alyce is realizing she made a big boo boo

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I too see that ALV has become resigned that this is how it's going to be and she might as well give up the fight.

Juan responds in kind though...he is less "ballistic" when she isn't fighting him.

That is NOT to say I have any problem with Juan or his mannerisms at all.

I need a purple shirt because I feel like Mike. Ear bud in one ear and typing

Oh boy Jodi jotted something JW jotted back and JA is not a happy camper re: the victim question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Graham_Skeeter