trial day 43: the defense continues its case in chief #129

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG... can't believe how fast this thread is moving today! Just wanted to drop in and say hello to everyone and mention how much I'm enjoying today's proceedings.

GO JUAN!

I'm afraid she's gonna explode on the stand like a Spinal Tap drummer!!

ALV gas can issue/problem regarding last minute trip vs pre-med coupled with her admission of being limited by dt and only speaking to Arias should be more than enough for the jury to disregard her testimony. Impeached!

A young girl said that Jodi liked to play the victim. Alyce thinks that is something that can be disregarded in a DP trial where the defendant is claiming self-defense.

Shame on YOU, Alyce.

Hey JA ... Not seeing the usual giggling with Willmott, or the eye rolling from you today.
The heat is on ... Juan is magnificent with this extremely difficult and biased witness.

ALV is starting to look tired and resigned to the fact she's hitched her wagon (or dingey) to the Titanic.
It's going down.

sometimes i wonder, by looking at Nurmi, if he hasn't a secret admiration for JM??? ;)

1_Cartoon_Animated_Gifs-s396x396-214244-580.gif

Note to self: Cutting over to live stream every time HLN goes to a break is NOT an effective way to watch this trial. :banghead:

:please: Any developments with my earlier request for a separate thread for WSers watching the trial on HLN? (It's difficult to participate with live streamers, but also impossible to get anything done around the house while I am glued to my PC.) TIA! :tyou:

Has anyone else noticed the way ALV -raises- her voice when either Juan or the judge is trying to object or tell her to stop talking?

Every point he is making goes to the witness' bias towards the defendant which is a great way to impeach her. Her testimony is useless now, imo.

Alyce gas gotten pretty darn condescending and arrogant sounding

Did ALV really just slip and call JA the victim? Goes to her intent, your honor.

Ok Alyce WHO are these other collaterals??? You said you didn't talk to anyone except The Murderer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat