trial day 43: the defense continues its case in chief #129

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Never got an impression that she was manipulative? Anyone could get that impression in about 5 minutes in a room with her.

Good, established that she has a history of being the victim and manipulating whether or not she has been abused. Good, very good.

ALV is KICKING the door open on so many issues that are otherwise inadmissible. Wilmott is going to need to change her pantaloons over the lunch break.

JM: Ms. LaViolette, how can you tell me this chocolate cake without frosting is the same as this chocolate cake with frosting?
ALV: Well, I didn't have the ingredients to make frosting, but yes, those two cakes are the same. They look the same and taste the same.
JM: How can you say that they look and taste the same? One has frosting and one does not.
ALV: Mr. Martinez, you are taking this out of context.. I like to look at the global picture.. I don't need the ingredients for frosting to make frosting, do you understand what I am saying? You don't need all the ingredients to make the whole cake. I am an expert of almost 35 years. I do it in my head.

LOL... this is so ridiculous. Give her a parting gift and boot her off the stand Juan.. DING DING DING... next contestant!

Listen, I just came back from lecture. Are things as bad for ALV as they sound? Just hit the thanks and I'll know, I know you're busy watching. ;)

Loving JM's dance moves today. *swoon* Will he dance with me? :floorlaugh:

One source said she always played the victim growing up. One source - kinda like the one source being Jodi - but that source doesn't matter because its only one.

Remember my psych degree came with a free decoder ring but whenever anyone is a victim of everyone they've ever met - it's a huge, huge red waving flag for possible psychopathy for me.

MOO

Ohh... did ALV really just go there? Bringing up independant confirmation mommy and daddy abused her? Can Juan not bring in the video of daddy calling her a liar??

C'mon Alyce, you were almost there. Come on...just flip.

So Alyce thinks childhood stuff is important when it benefits the murderess, but otherwise, not so much. Utter nonsense.

Since junior high or high school the defendant has liked to play the victim

gnCGi.jpg

Ever since her parents found her pot plants when she was 14. To her she was victimized.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018