trial day 43: the defense continues its case in chief #129

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not see how JW will have any shot of rehabilitating this witness on redirect ....moo

He's facing the jury today. Normally he angles towards the witness. Jury duty Nurmi style

Attachments

• nurmi.jpg
    nurmi.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 19
Listen, I just came back from lecture. Are things as bad for ALV as they sound? Just hit the thanks and I'll know, I know you're busy watching. ;)

BBM: Yep ... maybe even worse than yesterday if that's possible ...

:seeya:

Juan is focused like a laser today.

ALV could have found the pattern of playing the victim if she had looked for it.

No other collateral sources show Jodi was playing the victim? I find that hard to believe. But ALV never discussed the "playing the victim" directly with Jodi, so Juan is trying to show an incomplete assessment.

Not only was she manipulative at the high school age (or perceived to be by a friend), ALVs investigation revealed that she was manipulative after the murder -

Juan is connecting the dots....manipulative before, manipulative after...manipulating during and whenever it suits Jodi!!!!

Omg she is worse than samuels

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I've decided that the Judge is shaking a magic eightball to rule on these objections...:banghead:

animated-smileys-laughing-291.gif
What is your definition of manipulate? Someone who manipulates......
animated-smileys-laughing-291.gif

Really, Alyce? You don't know what is meant by Jodi being manipulative in this context of killing Travis and trying to cover up her involvement?

That not hard for even a non-expert hack like me

Manipulative definition according to ALV, she says that it means someone can manipulate or deceive...ah, ah, gee I haven't been asked this, deceive, tell half truths.

Geez, if a dv expert like alyce herself can't define manipulate there is a problem. Wonder how she does as a couple's therapist.

You can tell when ALV thinks a question is bad for JA.

She acts like she can't even understand the question. It's kind of funny and quite transparent.

Jodi Arias is toast, MOO, before we ever even get to Juan's rebuttal case. What he has been able to show the jury, just this morning- even if it has been like pulling teeth to get ALV to spit it out- shows what he needs the jury to know. She has been lying a LONG time, she has motive especially now to lie to ALV. She planned her trip to Mesa, and admitted as much to ALV. Premeditation- totally!

I love how he is able to get evidence in by using THE defense witnesses!:great:

I am mesmerized by this man and how quickly he is able to think.

Nothing deters him. Nothing.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members