trial day 43: the defense continues its case in chief #129

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm having a Cindy Anthony deja vu - always believe Jodi, make excuses for her and for your sorry self for believing in her. That rock won't budge. She has made up her mind and she is the kind of person that even when presented with material facts that conflict with her belief she will either deny, minimize them

I think the next time any of us see ALV, it will be as the window slides open at the Burger King drive-thru. I can't WAIT until I never have to set eyes on JA, Wilma and the Nurmster ever ever again.

I try to focus on the prosecution, Judge and the family. I try and avoid looking at the killer and Defense. It makes my blood boil.

ALV's definition of "manipulation" = you can manipulate........and you can manipulate data.........

Okie Dokie then.

As the world turns another sidebar occurs

tumblr_m9trn56krO1rxlmf0o1_500.gif

That is SOOO cool.

Not a lip reader, but I think I just saw JA mouth "Oh my god" in regard to JM's question regarding the Purple Plum. Can't wait to hear what this is about!

Geez, if a dv expert like alyce herself can't define manipulate there is a problem. Wonder how she does as a couple's therapist.

Easy. She defines the relationship for them, allowing the male to see how he's been an abuser, and the female to see how she's vulnerable to being her mate's victim.

IOW, she manipulates them :D

Juan asked if she was manipulative with men after the killing and wilmont shakes her head no. She is so coaching the witness and should be called out on it.

On other fronts - I bet the jury will not be impressed with her lack of command of the English language in not being able to easily define a word like manipulate!

Definition of MANIPULATE

: to treat or operate with or as if with the hands or by mechanical means especially in a skillful manner
a : to manage or utilize skillfully
b : to control or play upon by artful, unfair, or insidious means especially to one's own advantage
: to change by artful or unfair means so as to serve one's purpose : doctor

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

The sleeping spectator was just removed from the courtroom. #JodiArias

Really, Alyce? You don't know what is meant by Jodi being manipulative in this context of killing Travis and trying to cover up her involvement?

That not hard for even a non-expert hack like me[/QUOTE

Minor....lol you are an expert! Just not in her field of lying :furious:

JA is not doing the creeper thing on the jury today. Neither is the DT. I think someone may have gotten in trouble. JMO

Another one bites the dust, & another one & another one...!

Hmmmm, ALV thinks manipulative is being deceitful? As in, the defendant lied?

Hope he asks her if she thinks she was manipulative when she rented that white ford focus for her trip to go "around town". She lied to the rental guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member