trial day 43: the defense continues its case in chief #129

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank God for sidebars, gives me time to read up.

Wow Ms. ALV would do herself better if she wouldnt be so combative.

All these expensive theatrics, hostile uncooperative witnesses taking a bullet for an ADMITTED liar and killer. It's very disturbing to think that one unattractive sociopath with boyfriend rejection issues is capable of causing THIS much of a stir among the rest of the population. The world would have been a lot better off had Jodi Arias never been born, or at the very least had never crossed paths with Travis Alexander.

She is "only nice to good looking men". Bwwwahhhahahha! JA shakes her head ever so gently- no, that is NOT true!

The ability to coerce people to believe, or do, what you want them to.

C'mon - its pretty easy to interpret one's own definition of manipulation with experience in domestic violence. She's making this unduly difficult deliberately and its trying my (abundant) reserves of patience. ;)

Are you saying she's being intentionally manipulative and obfuscative? Perhaps Einstein has given her a few pointers. ;)

Not true, JA is very nice (manipulative) with witnesses and experts testifying on her behalf-- not just good looking men she's serving in restaraunts!

Gotta love when more damning information comes in about the defendant when the defense witness will not just answer the questions as simple yes or no

I'm starting to think that Juan Martinez has an eidetic memory. His ability to call up everything he's ever read or heard from this case the moment he needs it is amazing.

So a minute ago she said she only had one source that claimed jodi was manipulative but now there are 1/2 people at purple plum she knows about also said it?!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

About time for ALV to lean over to judge and whine...."can I have a break, Pleeeeze?"

Gotta smile. JW looks like she could kill (as in murder in the first degree) Juan

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

Two other spectators just left, the one guy that was the shoulder pillow for the sleeper and another lady. #ClearEmOut #JodiArias

@WildAboutTrial

I see at least one question in the juror bin now. #JodiArias

Ughh

The worst part about Juan making so much progress today is now we are gonna have to listen to JW try to clean it all up probably for at least 3-4 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyMcKee