trial day 43: the defense continues its case in chief #129

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had been concerned about the short length of the prosecution case vs. that of the defense. I finally figured it out. The prosecution's witnesses knew how to answer questions that were put to them, while the defense's apparently have poor comprehension issues.

Apparently, I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer. Oops, was that inappropriate??

All these expensive theatrics, hostile uncooperative witnesses taking a bullet for an ADMITTED liar and killer. It's very disturbing to think that one unattractive sociopath with boyfriend rejection issues is capable of causing THIS much of a stir among the rest of the population. The world would have been a lot better off had Jodi Arias never been born, or at the very least had never crossed paths with Travis Alexander.

The world would be better off without experts trying to get these people out of jail so they can kill again. They should testify to the fact that this kind of person needs to be protected from society. Oh wait. That's right. This all about a paycheck, I forgot.

Mike is tired of typing purple plum purple plum purple plum.......

Oh dear God did you just see mr. court reporter wipe his face with his whole hand as if he's frustrated too?

Do we know what happened at the Purple Plum

Sidebar intermission

oh-snap-13157.gif

All the gosh darn hearsay that the DT brought in over weeks, and weeks, and weeks- I certainly hope there will be some small weight given to the prosecution- just a smidgeon!

Atleast Cindy was the MOTHER of the defendant. This woman is supposed to help victims of domestic violence. God help anyone who crosses her path!

You can only wonder how many men lost custody or had limited visitation because of this incompetent woman's testimony. Her cases have to be reviewed!

Not true, JA is very nice (manipulative) with witnesses and experts testifying on her behalf-- not just good looking men she's serving in restaraunts!

Yeah I don't think looks were a concern for her. She will manipulate anyone. Just look at Gus!

Don't know about you guys but my heart is racing and skipping a few beats.
I might be salivating a little as well.

Apparently we are to accept whatever negitive things Jodi has reported about others as gosple truth, but we should never hear anything negitive someone said about Jodi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuriousNelly61