Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alyse is looking like a dejected, dare I say, broken woman. *sniff*

Couldn't happen to a nicer gal!

I'm starting to think that Juan Martinez has an eidetic memory. His ability to call up everything he's ever read or heard from this case the moment he needs it is amazing.

I have never seen a Prosecutor like him. That is one of the reasons I am just mesmerized when he is up on cross.

I love to watch him...not only how he constantly moves in the well of the court but his memory recall is outstanding.

IMO

every time they show JA writing.....my dh sings "I am so pretty, so pretty, so pretty, signed Jodi Ann Alexander" LOL

So a minute ago she said she only had one source that claimed jodi was manipulative but now there are 1/2 people at purple plum she knows about also said it?!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I got that also, and because it was only one source, it was not consistant.

If JM impeaches her testimony, does JW still get to re-cross?

Note to self: Cutting over to live stream every time HLN goes to a break is NOT an effective way to watch this trial. :banghead:

:please: Any developments with my earlier request for a separate thread for WSers watching the trial on HLN? (It's difficult to participate with live streamers, but also impossible to get anything done around the house while I am glued to my PC.) TIA! :tyou:

I'm watching on HLN but love the 'spoilers', gives me something to look forward to. LOL

Hoping the magazine smuggling comes in re:trying to manipulate MM.

Very good Alyce, after the homicide. Not after Mr. Alexander passed away.

"The homicide?" "The murder?" "The killing?" That's right ALV. That's what it was. Finally!

:facepalm:Oh, there weren't any problems with her behavior before the homicide.

ALV: "I looked at behavior after the murder".

:great:

So, NOTHING after the murder counts?!? Brilliant! :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members