trial day 43: the defense continues its case in chief #129

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Willmott is awful. These random and all too frequent objections. Half the time she doesn't know what basis she's objecting on. Not a very bright woman. And she gets the leeway to victim bash. Scary that she's an officer of the court in a position of power.

I discount anything negative about Miss Arias. Come on and admit it.

She had no information that she was manipulative with men before the killing, BECAUSE SHE DIDN'T LOOK FOR ANY?

32.gif

JA magically stopped being manipulative while she was with TA and started up again after she murdered him."rolleyes:

Willmott is awful. These random and all too frequent objections. Half the time she doesn't know what basis she's objecting on. Not a very bright woman. And she gets the leeway to victim bash. Scary that she's an officer of the court in a position of power.

i agree, also the way she elaborates on the objection sounds like she is hinting to or answering questions from JM to ALV

Wouldn't someone who was fearful because of abuse from a man so much so that she killed him NOT be manipulative toward any man? Wouldn't she be timid, shy, afraid.

Poor JW! She worked so hard on her house of cards and it is falling down!

Wow. She doesn't believe that ms. Arias was a manipulative person.

I don't think the jury will buy that load. I bet they are tired of this game.

I believe she was manipulative at that time, but that doesn't mean I believe that manipulation is a characteristic of her behavior.. ??????? I give up.

I think she is in it for the money and the popularity of being on a high profile case.

Absolutely!! She knew she was going to have to lie like a dog when she took this job. But, to her, it was worth it. If she ever had one ounce of integrity she relinquished it for fame and fortune. Probably the dumbest decision she ever made. She should have had enough life experiences to know that "The truth will always out".

Perhaps Jodi will always like her for her kindness and generosity because I believe the rest of the world will remember her as dispicable. moo

How about she used manipulation in all situations of her life .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Webberry