trial day 43: the defense continues its case in chief #129

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Juan is on FIRE! He is the best prosecutor that I have ever seen!

Justice for Travis!

Aberrant, the perfect word to describe the defendant.

32.gif

Love these _ Thank You for posting them _ makes me smile :rocker:

He should ask her what other sources she used that say she is not manipulative.

I Won't watch! :floorlaugh:

Me either. Once Juan is through with his cross and the jury questions are answered (lets see if she hems and haws then) I will do something productive in my RL until Juan is up again.:D

I had been concerned about the short length of the prosecution case vs. that of the defense. I finally figured it out. The prosecution's witnesses knew how to answer questions that were put to them, while the defense's apparently have poor comprehension issues.

Apparently, I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer. Oops, was that inappropriate??

and when we get to hear from the state witness Dr. Demarte it will be a stark contrast. Can't wait.

I love it when the cherry-picking comes out again.

preponderance of the evidence - civil litigation
beyond a reasonable doubt - criminal litigation

Folks, ALV is a lawyyeeeerrrr now! She is a mess.

If I'm a liar and a manipulator over the course of my entire life, the fact that I am a liar and a manipulator still might not apply as one of my character traits that contributed to my criminality as long as I'm able to have the taxpayers pay someone $300 an hour to say so. Okey-dokey.

Jodi was manipulative when working at the Purple Plum, but at Casa Ramos no one told Alyce she was manipulative with men. Manipulation comes and goes according to Alyce, and it's not a trait, I guess.

ALV chooses who to believe and apparently disregarded that someone clearly said Jodi was manipulative especially with good-looking men when working at the Purple Plum.

What it really means Alyce, is that you pick and choose what to see as truth so you can testify that a cold blooded killer is a victim. You blew it.

Yeah, I weigh all the evidence, and if it's at all close, then I look at who paid me. Got it.

Oh-oh -- preponderance of evidence is a problem, ALV. Give it up.

I LOVE this because Juan is making Alyce FIGHT and defend her conclusions that the killer was NOT a MANIPULATIVE, DECEITFUL LIAR.

I would think it would start to show a pattern that I would investigate if I was an expert testifying in a murder case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli