trial day 43: the defense continues its case in chief #129

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
animated-smileys-laughing-291.gif
What is your definition of manipulate? Someone who manipulates......
animated-smileys-laughing-291.gif

I want everyone to try this experiment sometime today without any lead in.

Just off the cuff ask someone what their definition of manipulative is. If it takes them more than one second to start answering I'd be very surprised.

How can Wilmott say "Objection. Hearsay." with a straight face when her entire direct-examination of this witness was based on hearsay?!

Alyce just used the word homicide and murder in a one minute stretch OMG This is awesome.

Don't forget the big revelation. Jodi cut her finger while cutting apples, totally irreconcilable with the story she told on the stand (cutting it while picking up glass). Three stories for the finger cut now. Why? Because she can't keep her lies straight and is trying to coverup the fact that her "broken" finger occurred on June 4th, which negates her story of domestic violence on Jan 22nd, as well as her allegation of pedophilia. This IS big for me, and hopefully the jury considers it big too.

ALV just called it a MURDER!!!!! OOOPSIE. :floorlaugh:

About time for ALV to lean over to judge and whine...."can I have a break, Pleeeeze?"

Yesterday, when Jodi asked for a break, instead of ALV, it seemed ALV might be growing a spine & might stop being a DT pawn; today, not so sure.

Damn....there is so much we don't know!! What did the manager of the Purple Plum say??

i'm relieved she isn't calling the murder " the incident"

:seeya: Had some errands I just could not put off any longer so I'm just getting here. Relieved to see that a mistrial was not granted. Hope I didn't miss anything crucial. Please let me know if there is something I need to know.

Didn't JA manipulate DB to quit his job as a manager so he could live with her? Was he also married at the time?

What's good for the goose is good for the gander. :moo:

I'm hopeful Martinez will round up all of these examples of Jodi's deceitfulness and manipulation and demonstrate one of the sacred 'patterns' that Alyce apparently considers when making assessments of someone's character.

AND make her use the her little chart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member