trial day 43: the defense continues its case in chief #129

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the next time any of us see ALV, it will be as the window slides open at the Burger King drive-thru. I can't WAIT until I never have to set eyes on JA, Wilma and the Nurmster ever ever again.

Happiness is seeing alyce leave town thru my rear view mirror:floorlaugh:

I'm having a Cindy Anthony deja vu - always believe Jodi, make excuses for her and for your sorry self for believing in her. That rock won't budge. She has made up her mind and she is the kind of person that even when presented with material facts that conflict with her belief she will either deny, minimize them

Atleast Cindy was the MOTHER of the defendant. This woman is supposed to help victims of domestic violence. God help anyone who crosses her path!

CANNOT wait to hear the substance behind this question and interaction!

If it is true that Jaun's rebuttal is THE most important part of his cases... well then, fire up the lights, make the bed, and prepare the needle with the name of Jodi Ann Arias attached to it!

Travis is watching... we remember!

She was manipulating the definition of manipulative.

Could it be a bad word because of its first three letters?

The ability to coerce people to believe, or do, what you want them to.

C'mon - its pretty easy to interpret one's own definition of manipulation with experience in domestic violence. She's making this unduly difficult deliberately and its trying my (abundant) reserves of patience. ;)

Just for fun...Websters definition of manipulate

Definition of MANIPULATE

: to treat or operate with or as if with the hands or by mechanical means especially in a skillful manner

a: to manage or utilize skillfully

b: to control or play upon by artful, unfair, or insidious means especially to one's own advantage

: to change by artful or unfair means so as to serve one's purpose :

ALV says NOTHING else did she find that indicated Jodi liked to play the victim. Ahem, there is the JOURNAL.
Just one off the top of my head: her entry asking why do men always cheat. Notice the plural use of the masculine pronoun with the modifier ALWAYS.

JW will take 6 days to re-do her whole direct on re-direct.....it will be maddening!

Definition of MANIPULATE

: to treat or operate with or as if with the hands or by mechanical means especially in a skillful manner
a : to manage or utilize skillfully
b : to control or play upon by artful, unfair, or insidious means especially to one's own advantage
: to change by artful or unfair means so as to serve one's purpose : doctor

4. Jodi Arias
5. ALV

There you go, you do understand what manipulative behavior looks like.

only to good looking men-see jodi's face when she said that-OMG

Tune in for HLN: After Dark..."Was Jodi Manipulative?" Bold Question. lol just watch them have it.

ALV insists on trying to figure out where Juan's line of questioning is headed instead of answering his questions. :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuriousNelly61