trial day 43: the defense continues its case in chief #129

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In case anyone is only watching on here today, ALV has chosen the casual look.

Attachments

• alvtoday.jpg
    alvtoday.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 18
5 minutes in and I am already yelling at the tv to just answer the dang question, it's not that hard to say "yes I believed her"! Criminy!!

I feel the headache coming on.........she is making me c r a z y ............

You got duped lady - you got duped because JA and her lawyers played into your extreme gender biases....

Judge Stephens has HAD it, it appears. Go ahead Judge! Get mad! Reel these wackos in....

Here we go again...

Team Jodi really does need a good thesaurus. They all seem to have trouble with the definition of terms such as truthful, credible, and believable and many, many more.

Shall we take up a collection?

144.gif

Gosh, ALV is determined to be perfect in every way.

ughhhhh again with saying "mr martinez" in her answers, so grating and annoying and it comes off condescending

Poor Jodi is soooo pale. That girl really needs to get some sun. Oh, wait, she'll never get sun again. Bwahahahaha.

My guess is that it was about Juror No. 5. I base my opinion because of the Judge's inquiry of the jury about if Juror No. 5 had contacted them. The defense team is literally desperate to get a mistrial. And they will try to get one based on facts or fiction they don't care.

We'll maybe be ause Samantha was approached by laviolette.

LOL, JW just OBJECTING to everything, not even knowing what she is objecting to! Did you just hear her?

"OBJECTION, oh wait, I'm sorry."

Alyce and her "context"- justification for all her prevarication and LIES.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IndigoRose