trial day 43: the defense continues its case in chief #130

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, I just do not get how two "professionals", ALV, SAMUELS, can conclude Jodi became truthful once she "confessed", and then stand their ground on that. They gambled and they lost, and I do believe they both saw this trial as a venue to showcase their talents, not as a courtroom where justice should be served.

If I read JA lips correctly & she did identify juror #3 as someone she has concerns with, it looks like she's concerned about female jurors and wants as many of them removed as possible. I would worry more about male jurors during this phase. The female jurors may be more willing to go for the DP in the sentencing phase but I think the male jurors will more likely identify with Travis during the guilt phase.

Are you trying to trick me Mr. Martinez ? Because I am not sure where you are going with this. Really? Wth?

I keep waiting for JM to say "stop worrying about where I'm going with my questions and just answer the one I'm asking right now". I truly believe this is where ALV keeps getting hung up - she's trying to think 3 steps ahead of the question. Makes her look dishonest.

Are we on a break now? I have meatballs and spaghetti.

:rocker::rocker::rocker:

yummy!!!
....But I'm not sure if you're allowed to refer to the second part of the compound word in your sentence...ALV may find it "icky"....

I broiled a steak, and made mash potato's, and green peas for dinner..

My darling husband has been eating cold sammies, crock pot meals since the start of this trial..Thought I would surprise him tonight lol

ready for court...bring on JM!

I think such a lovely dinner will have you covered for yet another week of cold sammies! :floorlaugh:

did anyone figure out what was happening at 1?

I heard on another site that its about the news requesting court documents, the whole thing the defense requested a mistrial about.

I asked my husband this but he's no help.

Here's my dilemma. I am able to watch trial at work via live stream but I have to minimize the screen when someone walks by and risk being interrupted by coworkers. Also, I can't always hear the best because I can't have the sound on too loud. But this is how I watch day-to-day. On my way home, I listen on my phone and then I race to my ipad when I get home. I also record HLN all day in case I miss something, but I only use that as a backup because of the ANNOYING commercials and other interruptions.

So today I have the opportunity to leave work early for a function that will take maybe 15 minutes to half an hour. But during that time, I won't be able to watch or listen on my phone. However, this would mean I would get home about half an hour earlier and be able to watch on my ipad with no interruptions.

What should I do? Stay at work to miss less or leave early, miss some, but get home early to be able to watch more without work interruptions?

These are the issues I face and no one else seems to understand!

hours, and then I had problems getting online for the last hour. Can anyone tell me if the Manifesto or Einstein's IQ were discussed this morning? The timeline thread isn't updated yet and I prefer the written summaries over having to watch all the videos to catch up. Thanks in advance.

Then, last night, on the NG show,
I see a newly released shower photo,
it shows a glass laying at the bottom of the shower.
It was just a quick peek before of course going to commercial.
Couldn't tell if it was broken.. but even so, I guess it just shows again there is always one miniscule bit of truth in the defendants story.
Seems she DID make eye contact with a glass and may have touched one that day. Gah!

But that phot of the empty bloody shower with the glass in it has been around forever, trust Nancy to call it newly released. I don't even think it is a glass glass, I think it's a plastic glass.

So is Juan gonna attack the pedophilia story? Will he save that for last? Hope so.

Killing time. So I guess we are not going to see the 1pm hearing...

Cupcake_dog_gif.gif

Alice sure is taking this as Personal. Makes for an unprofessional witness. Not to mention a down right lousy one at that.

Her "Mr. Martinez" production had noticably dwindled by morning's end, but I bet lunch will solve that problem and production will pick up.

Are we on a break now? I have meatballs and spaghetti.

:rocker::rocker::rocker:

Yes, on lunch break for 20 more mins

My cat is eating right now, kinda like this but not really ;)
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHJUAlFQ-ec"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHJUAlFQ-ec[/ame]

Don't forget the big revelation. Jodi cut her finger while cutting apples, totally irreconcilable with the story she told on the stand (cutting it while picking up glass). Three stories for the finger cut now. Why? Because she can't keep her lies straight and is trying to coverup the fact that her "broken" finger occurred on June 4th, which negates her story of domestic violence on Jan 22nd, as well as her allegation of pedophilia. This IS big for me, and hopefully the jury considers it big too.

Thank you so much everyone for doing the threads which I will watch later since my phone is not working for feed. I laughed out loud when they mention the Apple as it was so like snow white.

What a joke! The whole defense , what a joke

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Honestly, I just do not get how two "professionals", ALV, SAMUELS, can conclude Jodi became truthful once she "confessed", and then stand their ground on that. They gambled and they lost, and I do believe they both saw this trial as a venue to showcase their talents, not as a courtroom where justice should be served.

Free advertising for book sales was probably what they were thinking..

I was re-watching Det. Flores' testimony last night and it got me thinking about the rebuttal case. In his phone call with Jodi, Flores warns her that they can check IP address to see where emails were sent from and who was logging into Travis' account.

It has come out that Jodi has faked e-mails as Travis before. I am hoping the rebuttal computer expert will show examples of this as that would make her look like a MAJOR stalker. Not to mention the fact that she probably logged into his e-mail a thousand times a day. S-T-A-L-K-E-R

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member