trial day 43: the defense continues its case in chief #130

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
2nd time JA has told JW to look at someone since the jury was released for the evening.

j9vy0y.png

JA started to get teary and JW cheered her up. JA then realised the camera was on them so they moved.

Attachments

• tears.jpg
    tears.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 118
  • tears2.jpg
    tears2.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 98
If I were JW I would not want that murderer touching me...did you see her put her hand on JW's shoulder? All I could think of was she murdered Travis with those hands. DISGUSTING!

Jodi has a stun belt on. She should not be touching anyone.
What is wrong with these sheriff's who are watching her?

Pretty clear. I don't view her as even a typical defense "expert". She does ONE thing-decides a woman is "abused". That's it. She is an advocate whose "expertise" is finding abuse. Why hire her unless you want to learn how to present your guilty defendant as a domestic violence victim. What does it even mean to be such an expert? It means she is predisposed to find domestic violence as that is ALL she is looking for. To me, it is completely unpersuasive to present this type of testimony, especially in the case of a clearly depraved murder.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

It is wonderful to hear your expertise in your critique of the witness. My sense of Alyce was the same - you though had a concise way of conveying it!

Jodi didn't realize camera was still on and put her glasses on real fast. What was with the touching her nose thing?

I think they are making signs. I've seen the "wipe the eyes" move before but this is the first "beep the nose".

I hope you screamed that... the only way to say it....

SERENITY.. NOW!!!

I did and if you remember on that episode of Seinfeld when Kramer smashed all of those computers George left in his apartment? in my mind im smashing them too screaming SERENITY NOW!!! :)

I can't get away from this case, I got so sick of the Snow White saga that I decided to watch a movie and what's on Snow White and the Huntsman. Then I saw a story coming on ID about the guy who slept walked and killed his wife by stabbing her some 44 times. Guess who the prosecutor was? Juan Martinez.

Anyone catch any signaling-type behavior from JW today?

I heard on HLN quite a few questions in the jury basket... Any thoughts on what they might want to ask ALV?

My question would be "if the defendant is lying about mr. Alexander abusing her, then your whole opinion is wrong, isn't it?"

Seriously, almost everything she relied on came from the biggest liar on the planet. How can it possibly be accurate?

I did and if you remember on that episode of Seinfeld when Kramer smashed all of those computers George left in his apartment? in my mind im smashing them too screaming SERENITY NOW!!! :)

Serenity now. Insanity later! :floorlaugh:

Re: The last exchange between Jodi and Jennifer before CNN feed ended. JA and JW chatting animatedly, Jodi smiling - no eyeglasses - then Jodi looks up and to her left, immediately puts her glasses on. Wonder who she saw? And, why the need for the prop?

JA started to get teary and JW cheered her up. JA then realised the camera was on them so they moved.

I don't think it was teary. It's a pretty common thing when you remove your glasses.

MC Superior Court ‏@courtpio 1m
Added #JodiArias trial dates:
Fri 4/12 - 9:30a-12:30p
Fri 4/26 - 9a-4p
Fri 5/3 - 10a-4p (if needed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online