trial day 43: the defense continues its case in chief #130

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And how in the world can Alyce say those boys felt no fear of Jodi so it wasn't stalking? I think most people who had broken up with a girl and then she keeps showing up and breaking into emails and leaving little gifts on the doorstep to make sure her vampire boyfriend knows she's still there and watching him, and Matt's girlfriend who has not idea about Jodi suddenly gets an unwelcome visit from a lunatic who demands answer ... those things would create fear in most people with any sense.

what is she smiling about?! seriously
hope she has that smirk on her face when they hand down the verdict,guilty sentenced to death!

When & JW were just standing there-I was watching them and Jodi was talking about her eyes,she says no its so weird!!

JA continually goes back and forth with JW as if they were high school girlfriends. Anyone notice how JA puts her hand on JW shoulder, puts her face/chin close to JW neck/face. . . I don't know what to make of this, but all this close physical contact is unprofessional and disturbing! JA does not know any better but JW professional ethics/standards are questionable in this regard, moo.

Anyone ever see this type of display between a killer defendant and their attorney before?

JM is busy over there. She has to listen, take notes, object, approach and pass notes back and forth to JA. She has her hands full today.

Lol JA just realized that the camera was on her and JW after the jury left and they both looked and moved quickly to the side, but the camera followed them!

The sad thing is, I bet every time JA is whispering with someone, they are discussing how to cause a mistrial - not how to try to successfully present their case.

I think it's important Jodi quit work and drove 100's of miles to confront Blanca...do I remember correctly?

It's annoying me that ALV has an entourage with her in the courtroom. What expert witness brings their own cheering section to court?

Part of her problem is playing to them. She can't be made to look foolish to them.

That was a pretty interesting exchange. Loved the glasses off until she saw the camera and then put them back on. What a snake.

1 minute before seal....tell me someone else saw all that!

I hate how she stops court in the middle of a line of questioning! Can't she wait for a breaking point?

Yes! It doesn't matter how late they get into court, she makes sure they get out on the minute! She should let him finish his line of questioning..

What I am taking away from the testimony today is this witness will always say her assessment about JA being a victim of domestic violence is correct regardless of what other evidence she is presented with, including JA's out right lies about being abused as a child by her parents, and the statements of others who were present at the times JA told her she was hit who refute what JA says. And that even with prove that JA is a chronic habitual liar she will always be biased towards JA.

I also think if this woman wants to be done she needs to answer the da*& effing questions and stop trying to play one ups with the Prosecutor!! :banghead:

Yep both ja and Snow White are abused and both tales of abuse are Fairytales.

I wonder how how many guys got thrown under the bus based on her expertise. As bad as it is doing it to a dead guy, I have to wonder about the live guys.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

She does custody evaluations for family court! Imagine if you are the Dad and the judge appoints Alyce.

She was talking to JW without covering her mouth, noticed something/someone out of the corner of her eye, put her glasses on, then leaned it whispering to JW. Both then quickly walked over to the D table.

I figure some interested spectators might have been lip-reading their conversation?

Very bizarre behavior :floorlaugh:
nosetouch_zpsae134a13.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members