trial day 43: the defense continues its case in chief #130

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Juan says it's stalking and Alyce says nah, it's not.

I wouldnt really call that stalking either yet on the information Juan has presented. But let's talk about hacking into Bobby's email and confronting him and Jodi insinuating herself into Matt's dad's girlfriend's life to keep tabs on Matt after he broke up with her and got another girlfriend -- AND confronting this girl she didn't know about her relationship with Matt.. That I'd kinda call stalking

May not need May. Does that mean it's possible they will finish before that?

Please tell me the last question. Ustream just went out for me. Thanks. Also what were judges comments?

I wish Juan would have brought up she was so jealousy of Bobby, she hacked his FB, or which ever account she went specifically to the library to find - AFTER he thought she was at work!! That is jealousy!!

If I were JW I would not want that murderer touching me...did you see her put her hand on JW's shoulder? All I could think of was she murdered Travis with those hands. DISGUSTING!

Court is on 9:30 -12:30 this Friday the 12th
Court 9:30 tomorrow

ugh cannot wait for tomorrow now.

it was just getting good

god i love juan

Possibly over by May 3rd. I have hopes of getting my life back.

After they reach a verdict, how do they reach the punishment? how long after trial ends does this take place?

Ha...Judge just rolled her eyes at JW. I think she's getting good and fed up.

But "It appears we may not need the May 3rd date"? Interesting.

I guess Jodi stabbing Travis was just her not wanting to let go.
No jealousy there no stalking. This is getting unbelievable how the defence keeps interupting everything Juan asks AVL.
This is rediculous how AVL dose not think anything Jodi does is not stalking or anything abnormal.
Just goes to show you how far a hired gun will go to lie for whoever pays them.

ALV is a DISGRACE!! I feel sorry for couples who she "helped." I am now certain that no matter WHAT the woman may have done, she downplayed it, and no matter what the man did, she blew it out of proportion. I am sure far too many men left her office more frustrated and upset than when they entered.

She hates men, that has become PAINFULLY clear.

What I am taking away from the testimony today is this witness will always say her assessment about JA being a victim of domestic violence is correct regardless of what other evidence she is presented with, including JA's out right lies about being abused as a child by her parents, and the statements of others who were present at the times JA told her she was hit who refute what JA says. And that even with prove that JA is a chronic habitual liar she will always be biased towards JA.

I also think if this woman wants to be done she needs to answer the da*& effing questions and stop trying to play one ups with the Prosecutor!! :banghead:

You and the jury, I am quite sure!

It's annoying me that ALV has an entourage with her in the courtroom. What expert witness brings their own cheering section to court?

But couldn't she be honest instead of playing games? It's most likely she'd never be called to testify again in another trial (this has been horrible) - so why not throw in the flag? I don't understand this. She is paid anyways, right? Regardless of how she testifies.

It has cost the State of Arizona approx $50.00 because she wont bring her glasses to the stand when Mr. Martinez is questioning av....yep she likes costing the taxpayers money. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member