trial day 43: the defense continues its case in chief #130

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Stalking implies fear" YES and how about that text of TA's that he was scared of stalker Jodi?? Time to return your "Champion of Hope" award.

I heard on HLN quite a few questions in the jury basket... Any thoughts on what they might want to ask ALV?

And I would venture a guess you didn't sleep in his bed after the break-up without his knowledge??

Funny that, no I haven't .. I might have ignored a few phone calls which we know now is a form of manipulation ...

JW- give it up...overruled. Just pack up now and let Juan and Judge Stephens finish this up.

Wa-Bham!

Defendant looking teary-eyed with pink nose, must be upset she’s getting totally nailed for jealousy & stalking men that dump her... through her own witness, hehehe.

:moo:

Juan is asking ALV if this is a pattern of stalking.

ALV says that "stalking is about fear".

--JA left things at Bobby's doorstep
--JA went and spoke to Bianca and then slept in his bed
--with regard to TA, one of the things that you know, re: Regan ???? Mr. Alexander was afraid of JA's stalking behavior.

Evening recess

I hate how she stops court in the middle of a line of questioning! Can't she wait for a breaking point?

Fair play to the jury for being able to cancel whatever plans I'm sure they had. What a dedicated bunch!

Ha! Not a pattern of jealousy...it's a pattern of stalking! Based on the continuum
Damn he's good. She's boxed in

:woohoo: STALKING!!!!

I whooped so loud, all 3 of my kitties flew off my bed!!

OK, Folks, help me out here. I have been seeing posts all day about this being a good day for the Pros. What points are you all making this point about?

Please elaborate????

What has Juan achieved today in response to this witness.

What I am taking away from the testimony today is this witness will always say her assessment about JA being a victim of domestic violence is correct regardless of what other evidence she is presented with, including JA's out right lies about being abused as a child by her parents, and the statements of others who were present at the times JA told her she was hit who refute what JA says. And that even with prove that JA is a chronic habitual liar she will always be biased towards JA.

I also think if this woman wants to be done she needs to answer the da*& effing questions and stop trying to play one ups with the Prosecutor!! :banghead:

After Bobby moves away to Medford post break-up JA goes to Medford to visit him.

I came to this trial so late and I'm amazed at how much the longer term member's know about this case. I wish the information was all located in one place. And I hope the entire texts, emails and journals come out. I'm sure the media is already trying to get it. Thanks to the Senior Members and all their knowledge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member