trial day 43: the defense continues its case in chief #130

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@WildAboutTrial are jurors taking notes during this jealousy testimony? seems pretty important.
Details
Retweet
Favorite

WildAboutTrial WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial

@mse222 Some still are yes.

What would Alyce say about a man pulling what Jodi did, going to confront to the new person or sleeping in someone's bed without permission...she would call it stalking. "not letting go"...stalking/jealousy

That's so different though, because a man is, you know, well .. a man.

I wonder if ALV stopped getting paid if she would continue with this combative nonsense?

That's the thing -- she is going to get paid no matter what she says at this point, so it doesn't make much sense for her to remain in denial and give such outlandish answers. I do perceive some dawning confusion and perhaps wondering if Jodi and her lawyers kinda pulled the run out from under her

Juan breaks out the continuum

Hahaha! LaViolette admits Jodit exhibits a pattern of having trouble not letting go, but claims she's not controlling people by doing things like making unwelcome calls to ex's, dropping off food in bags for ex's, approaching new G/F's of her ex's or jumping in her ex's bed.

True. She realized those methods had little impact, and upped her game to the means by which she finally and emphatically achieved COMPLETE control over someone she was having trouble 'letting go of' - Mr Alexander.

Pattern of stalking... Ha!

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

In the hired lying eyes of ALV, there is NOTHING JA has done or could ever do that will be confrontational, jealous, angry, aggressive, violent, inappropriate, negative or abusive.

In her same shoddy, tainted, poor judgement there is NOTHING Travis ever did or said or anything she could learn about him that would clear up this picture to show him as the victim in this scenario, not the abuser the devil defendant dares to accuse him of being.

You thought JA over killed Travis, Napolean has stabbed this woman 50 times.

fear? yeah... travis said that and the expert didn't choose to believe HIM

ALV seems a little exhausted.

Just think how Juan must be totally exhausted. He has tried this case all by himself and has to deal with not only the arrogant combative defense witnesses but also has had to deal with the constant objections by the DT and all the silly stupid motions they have done constantly.

I don't see how he can even stand on his feet much less keep all of this evidence in his head.

imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member