trial day 43: the defense continues its case in chief #130

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Clearly Alyce was only given limited information and it was presented out of the larger context to paint Jodi as a victim. And Alyce kind of let the cat out of the bag earlier that "someone" coached her how to testify and gave her parameters about which information she should consider. Alyce is worn out -- probably feels a bit used and tricked at this point but she's a grown up and should have anticipated this, having all that expert experience with abusers and liars.

But couldn't she be honest instead of playing games? It's most likely she'd never be called to testify again in another trial (this has been horrible) - so why not throw in the flag? I don't understand this. She is paid anyways, right? Regardless of how she testifies.

A few minutes ago I believe the defendant leaned in to Willmott and whispered, "He's making her look a fool."

I'm not a lip-reading expert but I have some experience as one of my sons is deaf.

When JA sits there and acts like she could care less about what's going on.....it creeps me out. This is her LIFE on the line for pete sake.

She is on stage. She loves this and doesn't want it to end. She is a psychopath.

After this trial, when she is on death row all alone, the mack truck will hit her.

JA went and slept in MM's bed without his permission!

ALV says that JA is not controlling anyone with her jealousy.

Juan is showing ALV her own continuum again.

:what:

She slept in MM's bed after they broke up. The same kind of behavior that she exhibited with Travis.

Kept coming back, kept coming back, kept coming back....

:what:

She didn't control Travis because of her jealousy she murdered him because of it.

:great: We are going to get into The Continuum!!!!!!! :skip: :skip: :skip:

I wonder if ALV stopped getting paid if she would continue with this combative nonsense?

I am sure she is billing the State of AZ, not the defense team. After the meat grinder she has been through, I, hypothetically speaking, and yes, this is a hypothetical that I have no evidence of, will bet my bottom dollar that she will bill the state for every minute!:seeya:

Love It! Fitting Jodi's jealous behavior into her own chart!
animated-smileys-laughing-291.gif

Jodi could slit someone's throat in the court room and ALV would say it wasn't Jodi's fault

Alyce just denied it was jealousy and then in the same sentence called it jealousy :eek:hoh:

I'd be scared of Jodi if I was Bianca - maybe she told her to keep quiet or she'd slit her throat. Might seem like an empty threat, but we know she can do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VAres67