trial day 43: the defense continues its case in chief #130

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What would Alyce say about a man pulling what Jodi did, going to confront to the new person or sleeping in someone's bed without permission...she would call it stalking. "not letting go"...stalking/jealousy

She sure is making lots of faces today.
makingfaces_zps6f35d1c1.jpg

After confronting Bianca...Jodi went and slept in MM bed w/o his permission
Jealousy pattern?
Nope...Alyce says she just has difficulty letting go

lolol ALV-- she(JA) is not controling anyone with her jealousy .

MAN, if the DT couldn't have the last word with an approach at the end of the day, they would shrivel up in shame.

Jodi could slit someone's throat in the court room and ALV would say it wasn't Jodi's fault

She already has basically said it wasn't her fault that she almost beheaded him. That he was NOT the victim. :furious::furious::furious::furious:

Juan almost laughed outright at the "exacerbated aspects" comment...

OK, Folks, help me out here. I have been seeing posts all day about this being a good day for the Pros. What points are you all making this point about?

Please elaborate????

What has Juan achieved today in response to this witness.

he has proved on SEVERAL occasions that the ONE AND ONLY person whose word she took on any kind of abuse was Jodis', the liars. she didn't interview anyone else who had made statements in court or to the police about their sides of the story.

He has made it very obvious that AVL was biased from the start.

This witness is DONE.

boy oh boy, the DT and their witness are acting so paranoid. Juan is a class act and they know it. He's not trying to do anything sneaky. They're trying to pass off his brilliance as sneakiness.

you might think the Continuum came before Jodi-spacetime, but not so given relativistic effects

This has been the best cross-day for the prosecution.

I know it seems like years ago, but I loved JM crossing JA. Some priceless moments right there. Especially the day when JA refused to look at JM because he was so "mean" and made her brain scramble.

Mel

Times I have confronted a woman about being with a man I was with / had been with in my life. Zero.

And I would venture a guess you didn't sleep in his bed after the break-up without his knowledge??

JA went and slept in MM's bed without his permission!

ALV says that JA is not controlling anyone with her jealousy.

Juan is showing ALV her own continuum again.
So now AVL admits she had "jealousy"!!!!!!!!

I love JM - he get's in - oh no - he he's trying to get in the older version of ALV's corundum....lets wait and see - sidebar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sumzoe24