trial day 43: the defense continues its case in chief #130

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no!! No, No, No!! {Sharp scolding Juan voice} You aren't going to stroke out on the prosecutor now!! We haven't completed your testimony for the day here! No, No. No! Don't look over there, you can stroke out on their questions on re-direct, not NOW!!" :rocker:

:floorlaugh:

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

tumblr_m4z1ubLbAx1rwe1gpo1_400.gif
awwww hugs.

This witness is giving me a massive head ache!:doh:

Gosh, I don't want to stop watching but I have to go. I love watching Juan - he's awesome!

* Justice for Travis! *

ALV keeps trying to tell us she based her opinion on ALLL the evidence. Juan keeps pointing out that lots of the bits of evidence are untrue and she keeps saying "well that part wasn't important." Well don't those little bits of evidence make up all the evidence!?
Can't have it both ways lady!

Just answer yes or no!!!

Stop worrying about what he's going to ask you next!!!!:banghead:

She just HAD to say "13th not the 23rd" when she can't recall ANYTHING else? She is so much like Jodi. That was her jab at Juan, trying to correct him. HE caught his own mistake and she thought she could use that to undercut. Wicked.

Strange. Start of Trial that Defense table was cold as ice. Now it's BFF's.

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 51s
Willmott objects and asks to approach. We are in sidebar. The sizzling sound of a steak on a grill is heard. #JodiArias

Do you believe the journal entry to be truthful?

I don't.... understand what you are asking..... do you want me to .....
??????
Wow.

Moment of transparency here;

I have a childlike faith and trust in Juan Martinez. I really do. Like a child just knows they're safe with a loving parent, I just believe that he knows exactly where he's going, what he's doing, and exactly how a witness is going to answer a question to help paint the picture he's constructing.

Weird, as I'm kind of cynical & pessimistic about most things, but here it's absolutely a childlike faith.

Do you believe the journal entry? Yes/No?

"I'm not sure what you're trying to find out"...

WHAT was ALV thinking? how could she ruin her career over this psycopath? I really don't understand why she took this case. SMH

I am glad she did. I truly believe this woman all during her career has taken a biased point of view and it just wasn't tested and exposed to so many until now.

I cant see her ever siding with the father over any custody decisions. I think even if the mother was known to be grossly unfit ALV would still recommend that the children be given to the mom.

I hope she is never a speaker again about domestic violence abuse. She refuses to consider any abuses done to Travis by Jodi. Even diminishing his words when he told others he feared Jodi all the while knowing proof positive he had a right to be very fearful since she cruelly and viscously murdered him.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members