trial day 43: the defense continues its case in chief #130

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
she is so worried she's going to get caught up in something that she can't even answer a straight forward question

For bloody sakes...

YES OR NO!!!!

How hard is it to answer this?

Good grief!!

Here comes the jealousy LOL!!!!!! He's got her on that, because we KNOW JA was jealous.

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

Since someone pointed out the sizzling sound rather than white noise I am much happier during sidebars. Mmmmm.. sizzling. #JodiArias

LV is going in circles and zig-zagging. What do you propose JM do to get a straight answer out of her?

Not pointing blame at JM. It's not difficult for ALV to answer yes or no. She's frustrating - playing dumb!

:banghead:

What other bleeding evidence? Everything was irrelevant!

more law of attraction

tumblr_ma7kfpEVxk1rgr4l6o7_r1_250.gif

Dan Freeman DID testify that Travis is the one who wanted to break up. Or at least mutually break up. Just watch his testimony. Counters the claim Travis hit her over not wanting to break up.

Jennifer is wrong it's not misstating Freemans testimony that's what he said! He said the fight was started because Jodi wanted to take too many items in a backpack that the boys would be carrying. And Jodi was pissed they removed her makeup and other girly items.

Probably had a knife or two packed too.

Oh boy...jealousy is now the topic...

did the witness ever know that JA entered through the doggie door?so she could neb into his stuff???not jealous ha??

Everything AL relied on in her direct testimony is suddenly "not so important" on cross.

JA gave them to someone to sell. eBay has now refused to sell them. Let's hope they're able to keep that promise.

These particular. Ones are not jodis :banghead:
we don't need any more rumors being spread:banghead:

Can I ask whether the opposing side was the defense or prosecution? ;)

Maybe I'm assuming, but I tend to believe that most (certainly not all) serious trials (i.e. murder) would not get to the level of jury trial w/out enough evidence pointing to guilt of defendant. So it seems much easier to be an 'expert witness' for the state vs the defense, no? (Assuming one's personal integrity).

For example; Dr. Horn's testimony with both JM & cross w/ JW - versus Samuels & LaViolette's testimony with JM & JW. It seems to me it comes down to integrity and the truth. He testified (expertly) as to his role, what he did, his findings; seemed at ease during cross by JW too. Actually his objectivity and expertise made her look foolish during some of her more outlandish questions, imo.

It seems we can assume that most expert defense witnesses aren't reliable in matters of actual truth seeking..and that's part of whats wrong with the justice system today, no? (Not meant to be offensive, and I apologize if it comes across that way, no at all my intention.)

BBM. It was a civil case--medical and pharmacy malpractice. I represented the plaintiff who had gone into a coma due to a prescription error.

I don't think there's any guarantee that working for the state would always be easier--at least for mental health experts--because lots of defendants have real mental health issues.

You are correct that experts are generally not reliable indicators of truth. The American system is based on two "sides" fighting it out in hopes that the truth will be the last thing standing lol. :)

Juan should start moving on to the next question when she hesitates to answer yes or no..I don't know if that will make Juan or ALV look bad if that happened

You know what ALYCE, it's NOT YOUR CONCERN as to where Mr. Martinez IG GOING WITH THIS!! That is NOT your business, it is YOUR BUSINESS to answer the &%$*&@ QUESTIONS like you are supposed to instead of EVADING the TRUTH!!! It just makes you appear like a LIAR and that you are HIDING something! C'MON ALREADY!!!!!!

BBM
Thanks just doesnt do this post justice. I keep SCREAMING at my computer everytime she makes that statement! :furious:

I think I saw a pig fly through the courtroom!! ALV just said "correct" more than three times with no explanation!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper