trial day 43: the defense continues its case in chief #130

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_majaqaWXA11ry0d5qo2_250.gif

Nothing happened with juror # 3 except ja mouthed the words juror 3 to jw before a recess or lunch...so it is ja's way of getting attention.

Does anyone know off-hand who juror #3 is? Or, the nick that KCL gave him/her. Bet it's a woman!

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

Since someone pointed out the sizzling sound rather than white noise I am much happier during sidebars. Mmmmm.. sizzling. #JodiArias

OK...do they play some sort of "white noise" during sidebars so that the conversation can't be overheard?

I wonder if the jury is feeling the way I am feeling? If I could reach through my computer and slap ALV I would. I suppose that makes me a violent abuser in her world. She can't answer a simple question TRUTHFULLY, if her life depended on it- of that I am sure of. Why?

Not to worry. The jury must be noticing what we see going on with this witness. I'm sure that they were aghast when she suggested the "time out" for JM. Disrespectful and inappropriate, to say the least. This jury is very astute as evidenced by the level of their questions to witnesses. :moo:

"I believe she censored herself"--direct quote from ALV
!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love how she has the law of attraction excuse for the journal and the fog for the murder. Basically anything that makes her look bad she forgets and anything traumatic that happened with Travis she just covered up, so we know she covers up sometimes and forgets sometimes, what a mess.

Moment of transparency here;

I have a childlike faith and trust in Juan Martinez. I really do. Like a child just knows they're safe with a loving parent, I just believe that he knows exactly where he's going, what he's doing, and exactly how a witness is going to answer a question to help paint the picture he's constructing.

Weird, as I'm kind of cynical & pessimistic about most things, but here it's absolutely a childlike faith.

I hope someone shows this to JM. It is the sweetest post. I agree.
Thanks for that expression. :)

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m

@carliejones64 I am a man. :p

---

WAT is a boy WAT. As I thought but now we know!

This is a thing of beauty!!!!!!

JM is using the law of attraction completely against Jodi and her team!!!!!!!!

BACKFIRE!!!!!!!!!

Jodi wouldn't write that she's jealous because that would be a negative emotion.

Did ALV read Jodi's blog entry on May 4, 2008 about the Laws of Attraction?

Call me a slow learner, but it just occurred to me that Laviolette is a control freak and she is trying to control this situation.

You know what ALYCE, it's NOT YOUR CONCERN as to where Mr. Martinez IG GOING WITH THIS!! That is NOT your business, it is YOUR BUSINESS to answer the &%$*&@ QUESTIONS like you are supposed to instead of EVADING the TRUTH!!! It just makes you appear like a LIAR and that you are HIDING something! C'MON ALREADY!!!!!!

How is she suppose to tailor her answers to fit the defense theories if she doesn't know where he's going with the questions? She needs the script to stay with their story. Oath to tell the truth, blah blah blah...

BBM....I cringe just at the thought of that word.
Just go to your 'happy place' and repeat after me: chocolate, chocolatinis, mute. Chocolate, chocolatinis, mute. Chocolate, chocolatinis, mute...

I'm thinking of writing a self-survival manifesto, y'know. :floorlaugh:

Focus n the journals, ma'am
Recall the law of attraction...no relating of abuse or pedophila, right
She is supposedly censoring herself...yes
Wouldn't she also censor herself if she were jealous? That's negative energy, right? Nope, says Alyce

...And why does the judge allow this to go on and on and on?

Pink - Juan has to ask the judge to admonish the witness for her to do anything. The judge has admonished ALV today when asked..it was great.

I think it's part of Juan's strategy to get her to talk and talk..ramble on. Then, BAM, it turns it around on her. IMO - he wouldn't have had such a great day if ALV had stuck to yes/no answers from the beginning. :truce:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper