trial day 43: the defense continues its case in chief #130

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jealousy is not positive. Never was never will be.

Goodnight, Alcye! She just said not 2 minutes earlier someone who is afflicted with jealousy and now says she didn't. :wall:

And turkeys? :-D

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

The turkeys are not my kin.....lol....they are evil zombie turkeys. Wild rogues who try to steal my chickens' food....and they poop on my deck.....:floorlaugh:

You do have evidence, liar! Travis's own claim in that email you read accusing her of stalking! Stalking is often rooted in jealousy.

I totally believe ALV is doing this to confuse the jury as much as possible...ALV must get a bonus check if Jodi gets off

OMG- I simply cannot believe this witness- how can she believe the jury is going to believe anything she says; witnesses are supposed to answer questions from the attornies and get off the stand, not argue on every question-- it is hideous

But it was a "negative" that contributed to abusive behavior when she claimed Travis Alexander was jealous?

]So does Alyce really, genuinely not understand how fatally flawed her thinking and analysis is[/B], or is this just just pushing an agenda? A basic run through of critical thinking would be all she needs to see how absurd she sounds.

I really think its dawning on her today. When she goes to her hotel tonight she may need a good stiff drink or two before she collapses on the bed. Perhaps after that fifth of gin while she's brushing her teeth and sees herself in the mirror, she understands how wrong about everything she's been... Or not. And tomorrow she shows up hungover and muddles through another day. Geez.:moo:

haxBHL8_zps490e6a02.gif

OMG! This is making me gleeful!
It is like watching Michelangelo paint the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel.
Am I dreaming?
Oh, the joy!

:snooty:
you started it na,na,na,na,na - real mature
:what:

I am pages and pages behind so I'm sorry for hijacking this thread! Just got home and watching HLN, trying to catch up. I'm seriously waiting for ALV to just throw up her hands and say "screw it....I give up!" lol

ALV likes to "box" all of her assumptions into neat little packages. She uses this body language/hand gesture constantly! I wish that I had started keeping track of the number of times she uses this gesture. Not sure that I could count that high because I'm not Einstein :D

This is totally crazy! 20 minutes till drop dead time.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper