trial day 43: the defense continues its case in chief #130

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this must have been discussed but I was forced to actually work today and just got in. JM asked ALV whether Travis and Jodi were enjoying themselves on the sex tape. ALV responds that she can't tell if two people are actually enjoying themselves from listening to a tape. JM starts to ask another question, and ALV then continues "particularly a female."

OMG

"The big picture" = The predetermined, biased narrative Alyce LaViolette is trying to fit carefully picked facts into.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

The difference between the expert testimony from the PA's cic and the defense's is just mind blowing. It is a whole different experience. I. am. so. sick. of. these. biased. experts.

LaV: You want me to assume a hypothetical that I have no evidence of.

What!!!!????? lmao, no she didn't just say that!!!!

"A hypothetical that I have no evidence of?"--LAV

A REAL quote from an "educated EXPERT", folks.

Too bad Juan can't ask father Arias these ?'s he would probably get a straight answer.

Are we still working towards a yes or no on jealousy? I vagued out for a moment.

Lets assume a pattern of jealous behavior....
They agree this is a negative thing

Michael Kiefer@michaelbkiefer

At lunchtime Maricopa County Chief Deputy Jerry Sheridan told me his office is bombarded by phone calls about Jodi Arias (like the court).

WELCOM 2 TEH COURTROOM SIDEBAR, HOW I CAN TAEK UR ORDR?

2.gif

LaV: You want me to assume a hypothetical that I have no evidence of.

What!!!!????? lmao, no she didn't just say that!!!!

She has stressed this all afternoon. A hypothetical that I have no evidence of.
lmao!

Michael Kiefer@michaelbkiefer

Chief Sheridan said people call to complain that the deputy in the courtroom is asleep. Sheridan says he looks down to avoid eye contact.

I Juander where Bobbie Juarez is now? just curious as to his take on all of this.:fence:

ALV in response to yet another question by JM- "I don't know what you're getting at." This is exactly why she won't answer a direct question with a direct answer. She's trying to figure out where the Prosecution's line of questioning is leading to. She's 'qualifying' every answer she gives, just like JA did when she was on the stand! The Judge should NOT let the Defense get away with this. It's not fair to the Prosecution, making JM work extra hard just to get a straight answer out of her. It's disrupting to the flow of the Prosecution's case. No wonder it's dragging out so long. And the DT is still going to file an appeal no matter how much leeway the Judge allows them.

I'm sick, Sick, SICK of ALV! I SO hope the Jury can see through all this 'fog'.

Wow..did she just agree with JM? Jealousy would probably not be in her journal...law of attraction

"The big picture" = The predetermined, biased narrative Alyce LaViolette is trying to fit carefully picked facts into.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
Oh lord! The ever moving, undefinable "big picture"

Call me a slow learner, but it just occurred to me that Laviolette is a control freak and she is trying to control this situation.

That is because at all her speaking engagements I am sure that everyone bowed to the throne of ALV. Not happening here.

AL look like she wants to cry and run from that courtroom!!JMO

Just go to your 'happy place' and repeat after me: chocolate, chocolatinis, mute. Chocolate, chocolatinis, mute. Chocolate, chocolatinis, mute...

I'm thinking of writing a self-survival manifesto, y'know. :floorlaugh:

I think you could write a best seller on survival....get to work missy. You went thru hell. You could give help to so many because of your experience and knowledge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member