trial day 43: the defense continues its case in chief #130

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
animated-smileys-laughing-291.gif
Assume you are a domestic violence person who has some schooling.

That was excellent. JM won't even call her an expert. A domestic violence person who has this schooling.. Ha, ha.

"A hypothetical...that I have no evidence of?" If you had evidence, it would be fact instead of hypothetical. She knows that. She's obfuscating to (1) try to fluster JM (won't work), (2) buy time to come up with a suitable non-damaging-to-JA response, and (3) try to reinforce to the jury that it's only hypothetical and she doesn't buy the premise.

It's not unusual to be stalked by anyone ... la la la la la ....

patterns

oh yeah there are a lot of patterns that repeat themselves:twocents:

I have thought this from the beginning of the trial, Jodi is trying to get ALL the FEMALE Jours kicked off. SHe is looking for any reason to get them removed!!!

Welcome to our group Aliz! Happy to have you. :seeya:

:wagon:

Ugh. Over here, pants are undies. So now I've got a very clear, wholly disturbing, mental image of LaViolette in camo boy shorts.

It's gonna be a long night.

And now you have passed along that image to us.:furious:

Wow creeper Jodi can't take a hint. Thank your lucky stars you didn't get stabbed and shot, wherever you are, Bobby Juarez!

I bet all of Jodi jokes start like this: So a guy and a girl walk into a restaurant......
She uses all of the convenient excuses to reach out to her boyfriends. There was no prophet in the restaurant, she just needed a reason to call bobby...She's sick. She claims to love her siblings so much that she called her ex about the world ending before her siblings. She is CRAZY. Anyone who dated her was in danger, had it not been Travis it would be someone else. No one is safe if she's out on the streets. I had chills when DB testified she took pics of him in the shower.

ALV likes to "box" all of her assumptions into neat little packages. She uses this body language/hand gesture constantly! I wish that I had started keeping track of the number of times she uses this gesture. Not sure that I could count that high because I'm not Einstein :D

BBM
That box is going to be completely empty very soon! I don't know what's left for her to refer to as global context.

Yes!!!! Overruled!!!!! Jury instructed to recall previous testimony!!!!!!!!

yes, like leaving pictures behind, breaking down TA's car, needing to make payments on said car, just w o n 't go a w a y.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member