trial day 43: the defense continues its case in chief #130

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Peeking through someone's windows, going to sleep on someone's bed while they're on a date, following them on a date=Hey JEALOUSY!

In other relationships, Bobby, they broke up and she calls him...approach

Ok, so this expert can't even give an example after her vaunted 35 year career??

Hypothetically? You mean, without evidence of this example brought before her? Is this a thought experiment? Like Einstein used to do? How can she possibly apply her 35 years of experience toward an imaginary situation?

Your question is just impossible to deal with in a clear straightforward mannar, Mister Finklestein. Perhaps you need a time out and then come back with something with which she can cope.

ALV needs to apologize to the court for her behavior

According to ALV

snooping and stalking = caring
Murdering an ex-bf= love

:banghead::banghead::banghead: Miss. Alyce just answer the question. You eventually do anyway. Save us all some time and answer it the first second or third time. Not after 500 attempts.

Goodnight, Alcye! She just said not 2 minutes earlier someone who is afflicted with jealousy and now says she didn't. :wall:

Love, love LOVE JM's response: "All right, so you're saying that I started this" and then he moved on. Leaving her looking like she blames others for everything, maybe men even more. Or maybe just the prosecutor.

"Do you know about that?"

"No."

"Assume it then."

:rolling:

I love Juan's stories .. assume she was working in a restaurant .. an older man with a dog-earred bible .. seriously??? LOLz .. And according to the defendant ..

If she couldn't tell Jodi was jealous, that's like an M.D. not being able to tell a bone is broken when it's sticking out from the skin. This is a whole new level of absurdity.

:silly::guitar:

She refuses to get real really!:floorlaugh:

The way ja just looked at Juan i think she is fantasizing various ways to murder and torture him---

Arms back down. <modsnip>. I think ALV for all her flaws was so passionate about DV in her own world that she fell into this case hook line and sinker. She didn't care or consider the DT only gave her part of the story. She just took the ball and ran with it.

Unfortunately now she's scoring own goals one after another

Attachments

• armsbackdown.jpg
    armsbackdown.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 22
I wonder if ALV were to look at a number of potential cases of DV victims without knowing details about the individuals themselves --and the abuse they suffered was exactly what Travis suffered and what JA perpetrated -- would she advocate for them, would she recognize the severity of these situations?
Would it only be based on gender? Or the high profile nature of the case or the money she received?

Her judgement IMO is very, very, VERY poor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member