trial day 43: the defense continues its case in chief #130

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a tab for you right there, even I could see that as he handed it over.

Can someone tell me what happened about juror 3? I am sorry. Had to be away to finish supper for my DH.

I think Jodi has been drawing pictures of JM and jurors for a long time because when she is "famous" and "is set free", she plans to sell her artwork. LOL.
You know, because she is so intelligent and all.

Now, about her selling a drawing of juror #5, I think Juror 5's attorney may have something to say about that with a civil suit against JA and eBay.

BBM, That would be an insult to the defendant, as she is a Genius, cough, cough!

. . . She can only dream 23 hours in a cell.:jail:

I think Jodi has been drawing pictures of JM and jurors for a long time because when she is "famous" and "is set free", she plans to sell her artwork. LOL.
You know, because she is so intelligent and all.

Now, about her selling a drawing of juror #5, I think Juror 5's attorney may have something to say about that with a civil suit against JA and eBay.

Someone else is drawing and selling the sketch of the juror on Ebay.

I have to agree so much with this. Think of all the men she has counseled!

Originally Posted by Mykeru View Post
And she preface it by saying "if you were in my group". She is so use to brow beating damaged people, getting away with bias and confirmation of her prejudices, silly little recovery movement word games that make her a big fish in a saucer sized pond, that she just can't stand being questioned in a straight up argument.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Think of the lives she's disrupted and ruined.

For those who can't watch at the moment, this best buddies thing is what everyone is bugging about

Attachments

• morewhispers.jpg
    morewhispers.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 34
Is DB digging in her right ear with a key? Sorry mods if that's not cool, I just wondered if anyone else saw it? So inappropriate for a courtroom.

Defendant whispered to Wilmott then Wilmott clearly told defendant "don't worry about it"... approx 339pm Phoenix time

It looks like Jodi may have been crying.

She can't even follow directions from JM as to how to not leave the journal face up.

When a "victim" is claiming abuse the fundamental issue that must be determined is if the "victim" is being truthful and genuine. Yet, ALV sits in that courtroom and claims that Jodi's honesty was not important in ALV formulating her opinion that Jodi was the victim of DV. And, when ALV is confronted that Jodi had lied to her, ALV ALWAYS defends Jodi's reason for lying.

A very sad day.....
I have to admit I've been called out here for not automatically empathizing with Jodi as a fellow 'victim' and disbelieving her claims.

I know what it's like to not be believed about abuse. I definitely know what it's like to not be able to 'prove' abuse. And, as a survivor, I would caution all other survivors and victims alike to trust their instincts. It's a very hard lesson learned...my instinct tells me she's lying. If I were to discount that, I'd be proving to myself I hadn't really learned a lot from my own experiences.

Logic alone though should dictate that if someone is making claims of abuse and could possibly benefit from such claims - whether it's an acquittal or custody - they need to be investigated much more thoroughly...because I swear even without a single shred of evidence to substantiate abuse, a very clear pattern will still emerge. Unless one chooses to remain willfully ignorant, of course. ;)

MOO

JW and JA were whispering upon return to court and then JW wrote some notes to JA.

Attachments

• April 9 b.jpg
    April 9 b.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 34
Can someone tell me what happened about juror 3? I am sorry. Had to be away to finish supper for my DH.

It appears that Jodi has it out for Juror #3 - seen whispering and gesturing with Wilmott. We assume she's pegging this juror for the next one to be kicked out. Theory is she wants all males on the jury because she has better luck with men.

@WildAboutTrial

I see more questions from the jury ready to be added to the bin I think. #JodiArias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
couchsluether