trial day 43: the defense continues its case in chief #130

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm on HLN and it's not over yet. Is JA throwing signs again?

That whole exchange at the end there between JA and JW was very interesting. Her whole demeanour wreaks of an exaggerated sense of self-esteem, arrogance, and self-righteousness. Bleh.

moo

She was talking to JW without covering her mouth, noticed something/someone out of the corner of her eye, put her glasses on, then leaned it whispering to JW. Both then quickly walked over to the D table.

I figure some interested spectators might have been lip-reading their conversation?

I think they were trying to get out of the view of the camera because they saw it was still recording them.

Call me skeptical but I think JA plays for the cameras every second. She pretends to not have seen the camera and then moves away. Yeah yeah...

Lol JA just realized that the camera was on her and JW after the jury left and they both looked and moved quickly to the side, but the camera followed them!

Any lip readers out there who can report what the conversation might have been about?

It amazes me that Juan is doing all of this by memory.
It speaks volumes to his passion and dedication.
A true professional and a brilliant man.

ITA Minted. It is one reason he goes after these experts like Doc S and ALV. He expects their notes to be accurate, their interviews to be complete and their opinions to be unbiased and based on a through investigation. And to tell you the truth at $250 an hour the experts do owe that to the taxpayers of AZ.

I did and if you remember on that episode of Seinfeld when Kramer smashed all of those computers George left in his apartment? in my mind im smashing them too screaming SERENITY NOW!!! :)

I try to model my calm zen behavior after Frank Costanza... no wonder I'm neurotic! :floorlaugh:

I don't know, but I sure couldn't cozy up to someone who killed the way the killer did. Doesn't remember ...ppft.

I noticed at the end of the day when ja got close in to jw ...that after ja quit talking that jw flipped her hair like it was now dirty and she would have to use bleach to clean her hair...what the heck was that?

Last pic of the day. The man with a gold tie was on fire. It's a good thing I'm not in court. I would have wanted to give Juan a standing ovation today

Attachments

• JM.jpg
    JM.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 44
Wowzwers what a day! Juan must be exhausted. I wish he wouldn't have dropped the stalker bomb until the morning. Now ALV will be up all night making up stories that JA's behavior is not stalking since it's not in her context. Ugh - that word. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Abused people, especially from childhood, usually have a problem with people invading their personal space, they are not ones to cross into others either. So why doesn't it seem to bother Jodi with JW? Or making eye contact so prolonged?
Jodi looks to JW like she could be a favorite snack or something.

What on earth were the DT thinking by only giving their experts what they wanted them to see? Did they think they were just going to keep the rest of the stuff out? I can hear the appellate attorneys sharpening their knives. That had to be the worst move ever.

could be because when they did it right numerous potential experts declined

She does custody evaluations for family court! Imagine if you are the Dad and the judge appoints Alyce.

I was thinking that too, her and Samuals. Hmmm, imagine if they loose a lot of business because of this trial.:please: Positive outcome in spite of this horrible murder.

Very bizarre behavior :floorlaugh:
nosetouch_zpsae134a13.jpg

Why yes Jodi your nose is growing just like Pinocchio!

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

You know those jury go home and think of what was said. You know we're human we do it so its only naturally they do the same right? They digest it all reevaluate it. I'm sure they are going to mull over juan and the combative biased expert.
Do I make sense? Lol or am I loosing my mind.

Don't know if this was mentioned or not but at the end of court when JA was talking to JW (way too creepy and closely IMO) it looked like she was talking about someone. I am a decent lipreader sometimes and after she takes off her glasses she says something like "yeah his nose is just weird". Look who's talking! lol

Can you imagine having to go to law school with someone like Juan or even worse having been a teacher? It would be brilliant in many ways but you wouldn't want to have a bad day if you are against him in a pseudo court case!

Anyone catch any signaling-type behavior from JW today?

Yes, 3 times on questions from JM, which required a true of false answer, JW each time, shook her head No. Thought the first time was just a fluke, but saw it twice more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Escolada