trial day 43: the defense continues its case in chief #131

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
for every zinger I hope we hear..."Judge will you please admonish the witness to with hold her comments, and ask the Jury to disregard her outburst?"

AND.......when ALV asked "Have you seen When Harry Met Sally?" Martinez should have said "Judge, will you please inform the witness that The Prosecutor asks the questions, not the witness."

I'm surprised the ALV fans didn't LOL at that one too.

Jodi's parents interviews were so bizarre to me. If my parents were being questioned by the police they would be defending me and adamant in my innocence. They totally threw her under the bus without hesitation.

And I made that connection too about the mental help Jodi's friends wanted her to receive and JA saying she gave Travis the mental health pamphlet. I bet her friends gave JA the pamphlet on mental health and JA turned it around and said Travis needed help and she gave HIM the pamphlet.

I'm guessing you're not a sociopath nor pathological liar. My family would support me, too, but I can't even imagine being where the defendant is today. :seeya:

Jodi's parents interviews were so bizarre to me. If my parents were being questioned by the police they would be defending me and adamant in my innocence. They totally threw her under the bus without hesitation.

And I made that connection too about the mental help Jodi's friends wanted her to receive and JA saying she gave Travis the mental health pamphlet. I bet her friends gave JA the pamphlet on mental health and JA turned it around and said Travis needed help and she gave HIM the pamphlet.

Snoods,
You don't think JA's parents meant to throw her under the bus though, do you? I just think they were both so distraught and were trying to help the investigation. I appreciated their honesty because in my mind, all that Cindy Anthony did was to obstruct justice in the investigation of Casey. It took a lot of forethought from Cindy to stonewall everyone. Whereas, with Jodi's parents, I don't believe they could even wrap their minds around it even though they knew she was weird.

Morn'

So telling yesterday...when ALV told judge "But I want to know where he is going", when told to answer questions....

WHAT DOES IT MATTER, .....unless you don't plan on answering truthfully....

Hey, Ynotdivein, I just noticed you live In Context that we've been hearing so much about. What's it like over there? :what:

It's cramped. Like barely any room to turn around if you find yourself going down a rabbit hole with JM hot on your trail.

It's cold. Not cold like wear a coat. Cold like the eyes of a sociopath.

It's also in flux. Mostly it's been pea-soup foggy but yesterday afternoon we kept glimpsing these little flashes and glints of light. As if there's some kind of dawn struggling to happen. Like there are warring ideologies battling it out just over the next rise.

And there are loons on the lake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member