trial day 44: the defense continues its case in chief #132

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Porking a little girl" does not sound like something that would come from an "old-fashioned" lady's mouth.... But that is jmo...

O/T - I just figured out what your avatar is, and actually isn't - LOL!

Hi, I'm a newbie. Just wanted to say that it doesnt't really matter what ALV says during this cross examination. What Juan has succeeded in doing is making sure the jury realise how biased she is towards Jodi and that she blindly believes everthing bad was down to Travis. My heart went out to Samantha when the cameras were on her and she was crying. ALV crossed the line when she approached and spoke to her last week in court.

"Porking a little girl" does not sound like something that would come from an "old-fashioned" lady's mouth.... But that is jmo...

Oh, I thought she said corking, which is even weirder.

I don't remember TA saying either word, did he?

Who besides me thinks ALV is in a different world. I cannot believe her. And Nurmi is laughing, JW is bonkers and that Ugly Monster knows the end is near. Now, that gives me some comfort. I wish I could HUG Travis' family. DAMMIT

All three Willmot, Nurmi and Jodi smiling today... Wonder what they have up their sleeve?

Reverse psychology. They finally figured out (after reading here likely) that their panic faces are pretty obvious...same with Jodi, I think. The more she grins, the more I think she knows the end is nye. And it ain't lookin good for her. :/

OMG. May the foremothers forgive her. Now every battered person has to have "taken action" before they can be believed?

Then I guess that proves Travis never physically harmed Jodie, Right? Never pushed her down, never broke her finger, never kicked her, never hit her in the car. Because Jodi never took action. (Not that I believe any of that happened anyway.) This woman wants to have her cake and eat it too. Infuriating. Hope the jury sees through it.

Hi, I'm a newbie. Just wanted to say that it doesnt't really matter what ALV says during this cross examination. What Juan has succeeded in doing is making sure the jury realise how biased she is towards Jodi and that she blindly believes everthing bad was down to Travis. My heart went out to Samantha when the cameras were on her and she was crying. ALV crossed the line when she approached and spoke to her last week in court.

:welcome4:

:wagon:

I think this have been JM best day of cross of ALV. After almost a full 3 days of cross, ALV still won't change her assessment or her support of JA. I would have thought at some point that she would make a choice (using her trained brain) to either salvage what is left of her reputation and career and testify as honest as she could OR continue to go down with the sinking ship that is JA. It is apparent that she wants to sink and has tied her career and reputation to JA. Some of the WS community and Juanettes might disagree, but I just don't see ALV cracking and changing her story in spite of the brilliant efforts and overwhelming body of evidence in context to the contrary that JM is presenting. And JM is doing a brilliant job. I just don't see ALV flipping no matter how much JM pushes.

Which makes her seem even more ridiculous, imo.

OMG I must be such a moron!!! I cannot find an app named az family ( but a huge thank you for responding and trying to help me):blushing:! I am just going to have to keep blowing my laptop and pray that it does not shut down on me!!! :please:

It's all one word...azfamily

That's Alyce adding her own details again. She's so professional [/sarcasm ]

I wondered the same thing! Juan seemed pleased to lock her into that being a sex tape in May, and I wondered if she just opened the door for him to bring another tape into evidence. Then again, I could have missed it on the first sex tape, since I've missed a lot.

I love days that she doesn't get to wash her hair....HLN will call it a "new hairdo" but in reality --- just needs a wash....ITA with your remark:seeya:

I don't mean to sound critical but... the whole defense table has a head scratching problem. I think they alllll need a different shampoo. Watching them almost makes me feel like I have to itch. Love when KN reaches with his left hand to scratch the right side of his head.

That's Alyce adding her own details again. She's so professional [/sarcasm ]

Yes Alyce is a very old fashioned lady you know. "Porking" is a word usually used by genteel ladies in the days of yore. In fact just the other day my great grandmother said "Back in my day there was quite a lot of porking going on."

I'm nearly the same ago as ALV and have never heard that expression. A lot of other "choice" words/phrases ;) but not that one specifically. I suppose that it could be regional or cultural. :moo:

he should at least ask her what 'corroborating evidence' she has, other than the words of this liar, that her finger was 'broken' the day she claims it was. or if she has ANY evidence----xray, ER notes, etc.----to indicate her finger was broken on jan. 22, 2008.

it would be cool if he'd then do what you said----- follow that up with the video of JA and flores and JA showing flores that very finger and saying it was cut on JUNE 4, 2008.

but i'm sure this is too good for the judge to allow. LOL.

I was thinking the exact same thing. Would have been a perfect set-up. But Juan missed the opportunity. He disappoints me a lot. Not a good day so far.

I'm also really tired of these hypotheticals to which Willmot continuously objects to. FFS, don't mischaracterize testimony. If you believe a witness said something, have a transcript of the testimony with you and THEN question the witness instead of risk slowing down the trial with constant approaches. Juan doesn't have the memory to cross examine the way he does. He needs notes, more importantly TRANSCRIPTS. Otherwise, objections, approaches, objections!

Thank you all for the welcome!

Maybe the journals seized were her "manifesto"????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maylon