trial day 44: the defense continues its case in chief #132

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please don't take offense at this but does Jodi look almost Asian lately? Anyone remember the Kessel brothers case? The wife that murdered one of the brothers seemed to morph into looking the same way. The wife lived in Hong Kong so I imagine she did it to please the jury. Why Jodi might do it, who the hell knows or will ever know??!?!?
I've thought that as well. It's not just during the trial I've seen this look but in some of her photographs. Before I saw her Dad I thought maybe he was Asian.

I have no problem with my iPad. Do this double click t he home button and all the recent apps will appear at the bottom, tap and hold one until they all jiggle. Tap the minus sign top left to close the app. Touch the screen to go back to home page. Log on to www.azcentral.com tap on Mesa, tap on right where it says Jodi Arias Trial Live, tap on play....voila! Hope this helps.:seeya:
http://www.azcentral.com/community/mesa/articles/20130102live-video-jodi-arias-murder-trial.html

download the az family APP and it works great!

OMG I must be such a moron!!! I cannot find an app named az family ( but a huge thank you for responding and trying to help me):blushing:! I am just going to have to keep blowing my laptop and pray that it does not shut down on me!!! :please:

"Guy thinking" tends to lend toward "I can fix this". They like to handle it themselves. So she is missing a very large portion of "context" when evaluating stalking between "gender" issues. Duuuuuuuuuuuuh Unfortunately, they do not believe women will necessarily carry it to the level of violence to kill them but they do.

She just doesn't get it.. on so many levels..

JMHO

But fixing it yourself does not = sex with your stalker on the day she murders you. Juan needs to be very careful about focusing on the issue. Just focus on the premeditated facts and let this go. Juries can be distracted by the minutia and if they choose not to believe stalking or question Travis contradictory behavior in regards to his fear of being stalked it could lead to a favorable finding for the defense.

Dr Drew discussed that last night and he will have a lip-reading expert on tonight's show, to interpret. My bet is it's all whining and complaining...

Jodi seems very well aware when she's on camera. She usually just calls people's names (Jennifer, Maria, etc.) - sometimes she'll ask a question like "what's that?" or "did I write that down?' "sustained?", things like that. She seems to be very careful to cover her mouth.
It would probably be scary to hear what she's whispering.

Yes, and let us not forget that the terrorist (Jodi) is the one who drove over a thousand miles to her victim's (Travis) house and brutally slaughtered him, then lied to cover up her crime.

How ALV can sit there with a straight face and continue to argue that Jodi was abused is beyond my comprehension.

Especially with TA's sisters sitting right in front of her fighting back tears. Shameful. jmo

this cross exam is the most pivotal part of the case imhoo. And Juan is bringing it home.

I like it when our mods are in here posting with us. It helps us behave and makes us feel safe....and loved.

So true. Many years ago a Male friend of ours came clean as to why he left his marriage. He was verbally and physically abused. He never spoke of it while it was happening or reported it. Said he was embarrassed. Instead just chose to leave. Never once retaliated. Deciding factor for him as to leaving was he was afraid one day he may strike her back. Knew he was at his lowest when he started to feel he might be capable.

And this is what Juan is trying to convey to ALV. That the point of where she sees Travis getting aggressive with Jodi is the point where he feels he will need to doing something to keep her away. I do not think it would be violence because even as he is being murdered there are only protective wounds on him. Nothing indicates he fought for his life. No bruises on his arms, legs, nothing, just the injuries to his hands where he had stab wounds.

i have always been an easygoing laid back person. I have watched more trials than i can count but never ever has one made me so angry as this one. It is exhausting because most of the time i'm in a rage since the dt started their cic eons ago.:furious::furious:

I don't like this feeling and honestly will be glad when justice is done. That will make it worth it. To see the smug smirks wiped off of the dts and defendant's face and to see travis' family finally have some semblance of peace will be well worth it. I know they have had to hold all of their rage in as they sit day after day in the courtroom and do it with such dignity and grace. Bless them all and juan who fights like a tiger for justice.

Imo

amen!!

Jodi seems very well aware when she's on camera. She usually just calls people's names (Jennifer, Maria, etc.) - sometimes she'll ask a question like "what's that?" or "did I write that down?' "sustained?", things like that. She seems to be very careful to cover her mouth.
It would probably be scary to hear what she's whispering.

I was wondering if the people in court know when the camera is on them. Sometimes it looks like they do. jmo

Maybe JA wanted the journal to be seized? Maybe she wrote things like:

I'm glad I finally confessed to the truth
I have nightmares about Travis' pedophilia
Maybe I did deserve to be abused by Travis

She is totally manipulative and evil.

Now I wonder if the magazine notes were to ALV regarding the pictures on the computer vs bed. What was the date those were caught by the jail? What was that hearing date that just preceded the notes?

She could do that through her attorneys.

I don't believe that ALV is old fashioned or shocked regarding sexual activity - as a domestic violence therapist, she would have heard many, many shocking things. I believe she is using that as an excuse to testify she mis-spoke, or didn't ask questions she ought to have.
And again, when an evaluator takes notes, they might miss something, they don't add - they omit. ALV added 'gas cans to go to Mesa', and 'walked in on child computer *advertiser censored*", she didn't forget to note something, she added detail. That makes no sense.

To further add to that, I would think that with any seminal event, one would ask detailed questions about the event to firmly establish it. Memories of significant events are well formed and highly detailed. If ALV did not do this, she was remiss in her duties.

I would do it both to ensure the thoroughness of my examination and as a CYA move. One has to know this would come under scrutiny and her trying to blow it off by saying "I was hired to evaluate domestic violence" just does not fly.

Something for ALV to think about over lunch. He is trying to wear her down by eliminating all the facts she used in order to find that Jodi was the one that was abused. She keep bringing up the broken finger. I can't imagine he won't show her the video with Flores where she shows him the finger and how it is bent and Flores tells her he has seen injuries like that before when someone is stabbing a person and their hand slips on the knife and it cuts their hand.

In addition to being a human lie detector, now she's a human x-ray machine. (I saw her "broken" finger) Excuse me, but where is the proof her finger is broken?

OMG I must be such a moron!!! I cannot find an app named az family ( but a huge thank you for responding and trying to help me):blushing:! I am just going to have to keep blowing my laptop and pray that it does not shut down on me!!! :please:

Try going to www.azfamily.com see if the app is on the home page you can install on your ipad??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maylon