DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Case Documents
Filing Date Description Docket Date Filing Party
4/10/2013 012 - ME: Trial - Party (001) 4/10/2013
4/10/2013 MOT - Motion - Party (001) 4/10/2013
NOTE: DEFENDANT’S MOTION TO COMPEL; JOURNALS SEIZED FROM MS. ARIAS’ JAIL CELL ON OR ABOUT APRIL 1, 2013

:what:
Just a taste of the stuff Juan has up his sleeve! I think his rebuttal will be quite a show.

Please help me!!!! How do I watch the trial on an IPad? Last week I had no problem now it keeps telling me I have to download something...I do that but then the trial plays with a circle continuously going around in the middle of the screen! Between her answers and my laptop issues I am ready to tear my hair out!!! Please, Please, Please provide me a link or help me understand why they won't play correctly on a tablet?!? Again, I thank you... I kept looking for an answer for my request but the threads are flying by so quickly if someone already responded I apologize and will keep checking.

download the az family APP and it works great!

Now I wonder if the magazine notes were to ALV regarding the pictures on the computer vs bed. What was the date those were caught by the jail? What was that hearing date that just preceded the notes?

I don't think they are intelligent enough to come up with an elaborate strategy like that. I think they're just incredibly rude and have no self-awareness or respect for the environment or process.

In the first weeks of this trial I commented many times on how "distant" the DT seemed to be from their client. JW never passed three words with her in the courtroom. Now all of a sudden they're acting like a couple of High School BFF's yucking it up and whispering. Think they read here......much :lol:?

I think it's a strategy JW has come up with in an attempt to further "humanize" the defendant. "See, we like Jodi just fine, nothing wrong with this poor victimized woman". If the jury is as smart as they appear from their questions, they will have picked up on that too.

"Guy thinking" tends to lend toward "I can fix this". They like to handle it themselves. So she is missing a very large portion of "context" when evaluating stalking between "gender" issues. Duuuuuuuuuuuuh Unfortunately, they do not believe women will necessarily carry it to the level of violence to kill them but they do.

She just doesn't get it.. on so many levels..

JMHO

Can we suggest they play Gimme Some Truth by John Lennon over the courtroom loud speakers? Maybe that will help ALV with her testiphony.

The judge doesn't give a darn. She's used to defendants sho spur, curse, hit, crawl under the table in schizophrenic psychosis, etc.

Ahh yes just a typical day at work for me.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

JA has been really chatty yesterday and today. Wish I knew what she was saying. Looks like she is telling JW when to object and on what grounds. Guess it hard for her to sit quiet with that Einstein IQ.

Dr Drew discussed that last night and he will have a lip-reading expert on tonight's show, to interpret. My bet is it's all whining and complaining...

Case Documents
Filing Date Description Docket Date Filing Party
4/10/2013 012 - ME: Trial - Party (001) 4/10/2013
4/10/2013 MOT - Motion - Party (001) 4/10/2013
NOTE: DEFENDANT’S MOTION TO COMPEL; JOURNALS SEIZED FROM MS. ARIAS’ JAIL CELL ON OR ABOUT APRIL 1, 2013
O M G She DID have the journals in the cell with her????

JA has been really chatty yesterday and today. Wish I knew what she was saying. Looks like she is telling JW when to object and on what grounds. Guess it hard for her to sit quiet with that Einstein IQ.

Dr Drew mentioned he will have a lip reading expert on his show this evening, to try to decode.

I have eaten both of my kids' chocolate bunnies they got for Easter. I am just dreading the time they ask to have a piece. I'll have to tell them what I did!

O/T but you need to look on youtube at Jimmy Kimmels "I ate my kids Easter candy. " It's hilarious.

A little warmer here but raining. Did you have storms? ty

Yes they showed up during carpool but blew through here heading east. We still had the windows open last night because it was 74 degrees until after two this morning. By Saturday we'll be firing up both smokers for a family BBQ. My nephew is coming home tomorrow. He's been in the hospital since December tenth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DownlowDelivery